Official Community Forums Home

Hello :-)

christinaf085

• Members

I am actually not officially "new" to the site i have been lurking around off and off, reading posts but until recently I had only posted once and, while mikla gave me some really good advice i was in a young and stupid relationship and choose to ignore that she was right.

I am in a pretty great relationship and very much in love, we aren't perfect, no one is, but I love that he is willing to work on our problems. in all of my past relationships my partner would push my feelings aside and/or tell me i was being crazy, over emotional etc. We have been together since last August, he moved in with me in the middle of October. I know thats a little fast (maybe a LOT fast) but its good. Neither of us had lived with a partner before, but we are both learning a lot about living with someone whos not your family, and about each other.

while I don't agree with the opinions of everyone her i do enjoy reading posts and all the different responses that people have. It is making me more curious. I have probably posted more here than anyone cares to read but that's me ! :P

• Members
I am actually not officially "new" to the site i have been lurking around off and off, reading posts but until recently I had only posted once and, while mikla gave me some really good advice i was in a young and stupid relationship and choose to ignore that she was right.

I am in a pretty great relationship and very much in love, we aren't perfect, no one is, but I love that he is willing to work on our problems. in all of my past relationships my partner would push my feelings aside and/or tell me i was being crazy, over emotional etc. We have been together since last August, he moved in with me in the middle of October. I know thats a little fast (maybe a LOT fast) but its good. Neither of us had lived with a partner before, but we are both learning a lot about living with someone whos not your family, and about each other.

while I don't agree with the opinions of everyone her i do enjoy reading posts and all the different responses that people have. It is making me more curious. I have probably posted more here than anyone cares to read but that's me ! :P

Officially welcome to TT. Your from NH, where the mother ship is..... lucky girl.

• Members
Officially welcome to TT. Your from NH, where the mother ship is..... lucky girl.

ok i'm a little dumb with the internet some times... mother ship? i'm from NH and haven't lived anywhere else, but I've lived in like 8 different towns, Concord area right now (is that what you ment? lol)

• Members
ok i'm a little dumb with the internet some times... mother ship? i'm from NH and haven't lived anywhere else, but I've lived in like 8 different towns, Concord area right now (is that what you ment? lol)

Not really.... Too Timid headquarter is in New Hampshire.

• Members
Not really.... Too Timid headquarter is in New Hampshire.

oh see i just read things backwards... lol

but yea it does help when we order things even with the shipping that says it will take 8+days it gets here like a days after they ship it :D its fantastic

• Review Team

Welcome!

My SO moved in with me shortly after we met. I have never had a man live with me either, and it has been a learning experience, but it has gone well. I have a friend (OK former friend now but that's another story) whose parents got married four months after they met and they have been together 40 years now. I have a relative who dated a woman for eight years, including over a year long engagement, and then she called it off a month before the wedding. So .... as long as it feels right, the rest doesn't matter, IMO.

• Members

Welcome! We enjoy new points of view!

Glad to have you here

• Members

Good to have you aboard :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome aboard! (belated)