Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm seeing a wonderful man! He makes me very happy. My past relationships always made me feel uncomfortable. For the first time in my life I feel like I can be myself. He likes me for me and is very laid back. We talk well together and have lots of laughs together. I'm very happy!!! :P

• Review Team

Great news! Finding that special person who you can and will be yourself with is amazing.

• Members

I'm sooo happy for you :D:D . Good luck and I hope he treats you like gold all the time :D

• Members

Thank you!!! :) I feel very good about myself. For the first time ever I finally know what I want and what makes me happy. I feel good inside and out. I'm not going to revolve him around my whole life but he is important to me but I'm happy with myself and I love the feeling that I can have time to myself and not have to worry about if he's cheating on me or not. I never trusted any of my last boyfriends but I really do trust him. Even if he does end up cheating on me which I doubt he will, then he was never worth it from the beginning.

• Members
Thank you!!! :) I feel very good about myself. For the first time ever I finally know what I want and what makes me happy. I feel good inside and out. I'm not going to revolve him around my whole life but he is important to me but I'm happy with myself and I love the feeling that I can have time to myself and not have to worry about if he's cheating on me or not. I never trusted any of my last boyfriends but I really do trust him. Even if he does end up cheating on me which I doubt he will, then he was never worth it from the beginning.

Good for you. You sound like you are in a good place.