Official Community Forums Home

Community Story

Sunday

• Members

By popular request, I've started a story we can all contribute to. Here are the first couple of sentences. Add what you want, make it funny, sexy, silly, whatever suits your mood. You can even cut and paste lines from posts in the forum!

She stood by the window and watched the storm rage. Rain pummeled the fields in torrents, lightening lit the sky like fireworks and thunder shook the walls. Over the din of the storm she heard his voice.

• Members
By popular request, I've started a story we can all contribute to. Here are the first couple of sentences. Add what you want, make it funny, sexy, silly, whatever suits your mood. You can even cut and paste lines from posts in the forum!

She stood by the window and watched the storm rage. Rain pummeled the fields in torrents, lightening lit the sky like fireworks and thunder shook the walls. Over the din of the storm she heard his voice.

Saying, "Don't be afraid I'll protect you". She could smell his cologne filling the air and waited for him to come in behind her and put his strong arms around her like he'd done a hundred times before. She remembered how they had shared such good times snuggled under the covers as the storms raged outside. Then is hit her that is was only in her mind, she had left him long ago and now she wondered...

• Members
Saying, "Don't be afraid I'll protect you". She could smell his cologne filling the air and waited for him to come in behind her and put his strong arms around her like he'd done a hundred times before. She remembered how they had shared such good times snuggled under the covers as the storms raged outside. Then is hit her that is was only in her mind, she had left him long ago and now she wondered...

if she had made a mistake. Was he THE ONE? The one who made her knees go weak, her stomach turn, her pussy wet. Was HE the one she was supposed to be with? It was hard to think of him - but inevitable on stormy evenings such as this. He had a power over her - a power as strong as the lightening in the distance. Their connection was primal - innate really - and she could not deny that she missed him. She missed his touch, his smell, his taste...she missed his strong arms, gentle smile, smooth caresses. He knew her like nobody else. She found herself aching for his touch as her hand found its way to her breast.....

• Members
if she had made a mistake. Was he THE ONE? The one who made her knees go weak, her stomach turn, her pussy wet. Was HE the one she was supposed to be with? It was hard to think of him - but inevitable on stormy evenings such as this. He had a power over her - a power as strong as the lightening in the distance. Their connection was primal - innate really - and she could not deny that she missed him. She missed his touch, his smell, his taste...she missed his strong arms, gentle smile, smooth caresses. He knew her like nobody else. She found herself aching for his touch as her hand found its way to her breast.....

She closed her eyes and could imagine his strong gentle touch and the wetness of his mouth teasing her.....

• Review Team
She closed her eyes and could imagine his strong gentle touch and the wetness of his mouth teasing her.....

Her memories were so clear it was as if they had been a part a few seconds instead of the months it had actually been. As her hands massaged her warm breasts, she could feel her nipples grow harder. How she yearned to feel his loving touch.

• Members
Her memories were so clear it was as if they had been a part a few seconds instead of the months it had actually been. As her hands massaged her warm breasts, she could feel her nipples grow harder. How she yearned to feel his loving touch.

but she couldn't help but think, 'what if?' What if she hadn't have pushed him away for his indescretion? What if he never really slept with her like he said? What if she forgave him and called him over right now? She knew he thought of her, he left her messages on her phone, sent her flowers weekly, even a saucy little birthday gift. What if?

The thunder rolling closer, she started lie down on her chaise lounge, staring out into the night sky. The raindrops melting her into a quiet place of contemplation and reflection. She knew then that she would forgive him if he were to ask....or maybe it was she who needed forgiveness....

• Members
but she couldn't help but think, 'what if?' What if she hadn't have pushed him away for his indescretion? What if he never really slept with her like he said? What if she forgave him and called him over right now? She knew he thought of her, he left her messages on her phone, sent her flowers weekly, even a saucy little birthday gift. What if?

The thunder rolling closer, she started lie down on her chaise lounge, staring out into the night sky. The raindrops melting her into a quiet place of contemplation and reflection. She knew then that she would forgive him if he were to ask....or maybe it was she who needed forgiveness....

She never asked about his absences and she wondered why. Were the lonely days of anticipation and suspense really the reason she spurned him? Their time together had been short, but exhaustingly, frighteningly intense. He had no hesitation about using her body in every way imaginable. Then he would be gone - for days. Their every encounter was more extreme than the previous one. She had no idea how far he would go the next time. Perhaps she had ended it out of fear - fear of what? That he wouldn't come back ... or that he would?

She'd had many lovers since him, but none had needed her so badly. None took her so hungrily. None thrilled her the way he had. Her heart begged for the chance to ask his forgiveness.

• Review Team
She never asked about his absences and she wondered why. Were the lonely days of anticipation and suspense really the reason she spurned him? Their time together had been short, but exhaustingly, frighteningly intense. He had no hesitation about using her body in every way imaginable. Then he would be gone - for days. Their every encounter was more extreme than the previous one. She had no idea how far he would go the next time. Perhaps she had ended it out of fear - fear of what? That he wouldn't come back ... or that he would?

She'd had many lovers since him, but none had needed her so badly. None took her so hungrily. None thrilled her the way he had. Her heart begged for the chance to ask his forgiveness.

Perhaps it was her own confusion that had caused her to run. Normally very strong, she was putty in his hands. He could look at her and she would melt. Each time he took her, she felt herself give in more and more and perhaps it was the fear of giving in completely that made her retreat. As the thunder continued to roll in the distance, she glanced at the clock and saw it was not too late to try giving him a call, but should she? Could she? Could she not?

• Members
Perhaps it was her own confusion that had caused her to run. Normally very strong, she was putty in his hands. He could look at her and she would melt. Each time he took her, she felt herself give in more and more and perhaps it was the fear of giving in completely that made her retreat. As the thunder continued to roll in the distance, she glanced at the clock and saw it was not too late to try giving him a call, but should she? Could she? Could she not?

He paced his apartment, trying to decide whether or not to call her. His attraction to her was dangerous, he knew. With her, unlike any of all others, he deeply felt every sound, gesture, and whimper she uttered. He was so attuned to her moods and feelings that, when he was with her, he feared he might lose himself. Coming under the spell of this woman could mean the end of his life as he knew it. He reached for the phone. He had to have her again. He needed the sense of power he felt when he held her under him, but he wondered, who really had the power in their encounters? Who really had the power here?

• Members
He paced his apartment, trying to decide whether or not to call her. His attraction to her was dangerous, he knew. With her, unlike any of all others, he deeply felt every sound, gesture, and whimper she uttered. He was so attuned to her moods and feelings that, when he was with her, he feared he might lose himself. Coming under the spell of this woman could mean the end of his life as he knew it. He reached for the phone. He had to have her again. He needed the sense of power he felt when he held her under him, but he wondered, who really had the power in their encounters? Who really had the power here?

Just them the phone rang......

• Review Team
Just them the phone rang......

He hesitated for a minute, then reached for the receiver. A million thoughts raced through his mind as he answered.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hey, it’s me," the sweet voice on the other end of the line replied. "I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

• Members
He hesitated for a minute, then reached for the receiver. A million thoughts raced through his mind as he answered.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hey, it’s me," the sweet voice on the other end of the line replied. "I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

He was momentarily paralyzed by the sound of her voice.

Her - Hello, are you there?

Him - Yea, How are you?

Her - Truth is I could use a friend. This storm has cut off all my power and...... would you be able to make it out here?

In hearing her voice he knew he was already under her spell... that's all it took.

Her - I understand if you don't think you can make it, I just thought....

Him - I'll be there in a half hour. (as he hung up the phone he just stared at it, not sure if he was ready)

• 5 months later...
  • Members
He was momentarily paralyzed by the sound of her voice.

Her - Hello, are you there?

Him - Yea, How are you?

Her - Truth is I could use a friend. This storm has cut off all my power and...... would you be able to make it out here?

In hearing her voice he knew he was already under her spell... that's all it took.

Her - I understand if you don't think you can make it, I just thought....

Him - I'll be there in a half hour. (as he hung up the phone he just stared at it, not sure if he was ready)

25 min later there is a knock on the door.........

• Members
25 min later there is a knock on the door.........

She made her way to the door in the dark and quickly opened it.

There he stood, silhouetted by the lightening in the background. His presence took her breath away and for a moment she thought she might faint, but he stepped inside, took off is coat and took her in his arms and she knew that she was safe and all would be ok.

She could hear his heart pound in his chest as she leaned into him as he held her close.

The storm, still raging outside didn't seem so scary anymore.