Official Community Forums Home

First Post On Too Timid--what Did You Say?

garry

• Members

This ought to be interesting :D

• Members
Ok you need to start with your story.

I was shopping for sex toys for the first time in my life online and saw this site on a Google search. I went here and was quite impressed with all the info concerning all aspects of sex. After reading tons of posts, I finally got the nerve to join and ask a question. I think it was about a vibrator in the toy review section.

• Review Team

I don't know what I said in my very first post, it was probably just a "hi, my name is ..." post. But, my reason for coming out of the lurker's shadows, which I stayed in for weeks, was that I need some advice on a FWB situation and due to certain constraints, I had no one IRL who I could talk with about it - at least not anyone I could go into much detail with - so I came on here and started asking questions.

That was a little over a year ago, and the rest, as they say, is history.

• Members

My first post here was to get some insight into problems with my relationship. This forum is a treasure trove of information and the people are great.

• Members

I don't remember exactly what is was about, but I did a lot of reading proir to any posting and was to shy to intro myself at first. I think my first post may have been a review for 'The Kissser".

*It wasn't a review for The Kisser:

I'm a newbe sex reviewer. Just poking around. any advice??

Guess I wasn't to shy after all........

Thanks SS :)

• Members

I actually looked and found my first post which was on 2/17/08. If you want to find yours just go up to members, put in your name and then click on posts. Then you can go to the last page and it will show you your first post.

My 1st post

HI I am a new member. I am a 33 year old female who is rediscovering life. I have been reading a lot lately and thought I should join. . About 2 1/2 months ago I was angry and put a posting up on craigslist. I didnt' think I would go anywhere with it I think it was just something I needed to do. Well yes I got some interesting responses from it.

Well on the 27th of November I had a very nice older man email me. We corresponded through email for about a month. We met for the first time the day after Christmas and things have been terrific ever since. He has shown me things I never knew. I was in a relationship with a man before this for about 8 years, but he just didn't satisfy me. He had very low sex drive and to him it was 15 minutes and done. Then he was off to the showers.

Instead I have found love and satisfaction am enjoying and learning about life.

And as most of you know we are still together which is very nice.

• Members
I was shopping for sex toys for the first time in my life online and saw this site on a Google search. I went here and was quite impressed with all the info concerning all aspects of sex. After reading tons of posts, I finally got the nerve to join and ask a question. I think it was about a vibrator in the toy review section.

Now I remember (after looking it up :( ), it was about the yours and mine lube! Wow, I guess my memory is going after all :D

• Members

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?s=&am...ost&p=40654

Wow did I ever find what I wanted! :) and MY HOW THINGS CHANGE!!

• Members

My first post was an entry for a contest. WHICH I WON! I was sooo happy about that, haha.