Official Community Forums Home

Shipping Question

Brekna

I only recently came across this site and I am planning to order something to use with my girlfriend but I had a few questions first. I see the discrete shipping so I understand that nobody would know looking at the label what is inside but I want to know if you ever send newsletters or anything else in the mail. It is very important to me that room mates don't know what I'm ordering. Thanks in advance and we are looking forward to ordering our first toy from you.

• Members

No. Too timid doesn't send ANYTHING else other than what you order. The only thing I've seen is a promotional email with offer specials. But nothing other than that. Its one of the awesome things about Tootimid. I once bought something from Adam and Eve a couple years ago and their promo mail is still littering my mail box!!Worst! I totally understand your concerns!

I've been getting products from TooTimid since 2004, and I have never recieved a promotional via regular mail, just with my orders. If you WANT a newsletter, you can sign up for them to go to your e-mail, so it'd be at your convenience and leisure to view in the privacy of your own room/space/time. Never ONCE have I had an issue, nor a box that people could recognize as a SEX TOY.

Happy ordering!!!

You're welcome. I wanted to add, that, even as a Reviewer, we get our assignments the same way that customers get their merchandise. I know this because I have also bought stuff too. We usually get assignments once a month, and, add in purchases, or an additional shipments, in the time I've been getting stuff, I've had over 150 shipments. So, I wanted to let you know that, I get a lot of stuff from TooTimid, and never ONCE had an issue!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

You're welcome. I wanted to add, that, even as a Reviewer, we get our assignments the same way that customers get their merchandise.

hahaha!! sorry for bringing back another old one.. but i love how they are called assignments!! best assignments ever!! :D wish i had the time to do that

• Members

hahaha!! sorry for bringing back another old one.. but i love how they are called assignments!! best assignments ever!! biggrin.gif wish i had the time to do that

Oh it is funny I used to get teased asking did I do my homework yet...lol

• 2 weeks later...

I also had this question. I'm worried about receiving flyer's or magazines or anything else in the mail. It's the only thing keeping me from ordering... :(

• Members

I also had this question. I'm worried about receiving flyer's or magazines or anything else in the mail. It's the only thing keeping me from ordering... sad.gif

The only thing that you will every receive in the mail are the products you order from them. They never send anything else. You can receive a newsletter via email but nothing ever comes to your house except for merchandise ordered.

I also had this question. I'm worried about receiving flyer's or magazines or anything else in the mail. It's the only thing keeping me from ordering... :(

Nope, no flyers, mailers, or anything else. Just what you ordered. :)

• Members

Like everyone else said, you will never ever receive anything. and the items that you do order are extremely discreet. no one knows, except if they read the package they'll think 'what the heck is Atlantic innovations... (and why does this person order so much from them.. lol.. wait that's my mailman.. hahaha)

I love shopping thru here, never have to worry about "junk email" just nice emails :D

happy shopping!