Official Community Forums Home

Went To My Chiropractor

• Members

I went to my Chiropractor tonight to get a good crack. Now, mind you, I had my Chiropractor's son in one of my pre-school classes. And hes adjusting and cracking what needs to be adjusted and cracked, and says to me "I have noticed the last few times that this spot right here(and presses on the middle of my back right under my bra strap) is getting more and more out of place every time I see you, The size of your breast are pulling your back all out of wack, Have you ever considered a reduction?" I looked at him and said "yeah, since I have been 16 and have been lugging around these DD's" ...so he says.."well they need to go, and the good news is it's considered a medical issue, and your insurance will cover it" OH IM SO EXCITED!! so after I am done with the kids OFF THEY GO!! And the best news is...I pay $10 for my co-pay vs. $5,000-8,000. I have to go to PT, and all this other crap before they approve it., but it will be well worth it.

• Members
I went to my Chiropractor tonight to get a good crack. Now, mind you, I had my Chiropractor's son in one of my pre-school classes. And hes adjusting and cracking what needs to be adjusted and cracked, and says to me "I have noticed the last few times that this spot right here(and presses on the middle of my back right under my bra strap) is getting more and more out of place every time I see you, The size of your breast are pulling your back all out of wack, Have you ever considered a reduction?" I looked at him and said "yeah, since I have been 16 and have been lugging around these DD's" ...so he says.."well they need to go, and the good news is it's considered a medical issue, and your insurance will cover it" OH IM SO EXCITED!! so after I am done with the kids OFF THEY GO!! And the best news is...I pay $10 for my co-pay vs. $5,000-8,000. I have to go to PT, and all this other crap before they approve it., but it will be well worth it.

WOO-HOO!!!!!! :D

• Members

That's awesome, I'm so excited for you! :D

• Members
Yeah, that just made my shitty day so much better

Sooooo, What size are you going to be?

• Members

Much congrats!!!!!

• Review Team

That's great news! Good for you.

• Members

I'm a DD now, and I will be going down to a C. I have wanted this done since I grew these puppies. I'm not getting it done till after I'm done having kids, which hopefully my transfer in July will take, then I'm done.

My husband has supported this since day one. He sees the problems I have with them, and have even made comments after playing with them for awhile about how heavy they are.

• Members
I'm a DD now, and I will be going down to a C. I have wanted this done since I grew these puppies. I'm not getting it done till after I'm done having kids, which hopefully my transfer in July will take, then I'm done.

My husband has supported this since day one. He sees the problems I have with them, and have even made comments after playing with them for awhile about how heavy they are.

What do you mean transfer?????

• Members
Eggs, she made some babies, froze some babies and now she's trying to carry those babies.

Oh, I had no idea.

• Members
yeahi think she started last summer? Everbody cross there fingers in july

crossed, double crosses, triple crossed....... :P

• Members

Hey I wonder if you should do it before you get preg. The reason I say this is because well they get even bigger while you are pregnant which could cause more damage to your back! I have a friend who is equally as endowed as you and she was massive while she was pregnant. I mean freakish. She laughed it off saying how she could feed all the starving children in Africa... Anyway just a thought... :)

• Members

Breast reduction surgery is more likely to interfere with nursing than breast augmentation, so waiting until after isn't a bad idea. Most women are still able to breastfeed after a reduction, but there is always the chance of difficulties arising.

• Members

All I can say is, baby, I am happy for you!!! As a lady with an enormous rack herself, I understand COMPLETELY where you're coming from and am completely supportive of your decision. I'm losing weight right now, and when I'm down to where I want to be, I'm going to consider getting a reduction too. So, PLEASE, keep us posted--or at least me!

Oh, and July's a GREAT month for anything related to having babies; my b-day happens to be smack-dab in the middle of it! Heehee. Good luck to you, dear!!!

• Members

Will do toots!! Know that I know my doc can get my insurance to pay for it, its a HUGE relief to know I dont have to save up for it. My sons birthday is July 7!! If things go well the transfer will be around the 10th, Making me due around our Anniversary in April! So if all goes well, im thinking around Christmas 2010. Nice gift for myself

• Members
Hey I wonder if you should do it before you get preg. The reason I say this is because well they get even bigger while you are pregnant which could cause more damage to your back! I have a friend who is equally as endowed as you and she was massive while she was pregnant. I mean freakish. She laughed it off saying how she could feed all the starving children in Africa... Anyway just a thought... :)

The only friend I had to this B/C (before children) did it at a time when if you did this you were unable to breastfeed your children. If breast-feeding is important to you, check it out thing may have changed.

• Members

They actually have what is called a scarless breast reduction. It's done much like liposuction. They place a 1/2inch incision along the underide crease of your breast. They suction the "fat" out of your breast. There is not cutting out glands or having to move your nipple, no scaring. The price is about $5,000 vs. $10,00 and the recover is only 7-10 days vs 6-8wks. I'm also gonna get a lift, put 'em back up where they belong.

• Members
They actually have what is called a scarless breast reduction. It's done much like liposuction. They place a 1/2inch incision along the underide crease of your breast. They suction the "fat" out of your breast. There is not cutting out glands or having to move your nipple, no scaring. The price is about $5,000 vs. $10,00 and the recover is only 7-10 days vs 6-8wks. I'm also gonna get a lift, put 'em back up where they belong.

Will the insurence cover that too?

• Members
Will the insurence cover that too?

I don't see why it wouldn't...it's a lot cheaper, but then again, who knows with insurance. They cover the fertility @ 100% so i'm gonna say most likely for now.