Official Community Forums Home

Wannabe Sub Fem!

sorrow

• Members

well...... ive always had a fetish for being tied down and taken over by someone dominant! ive never done it as of yet... but want to experiment in the near future!

my scenario wud consist of myself and a dom.... sumone very dark and devious, pale skin, lips bardot!.. preferrably a pretty boy! but with a hidden animal instinct! lol

then, i wud be tied up with either rope/handcuffs..... to start with i wud be gently teased, very erotic..... the usual nipple licking, sucking and gentle nibbling..... then he wud work his way down my torso with his tongue, whilst running his hand up my leg and stroking my inner thigh- then he would pull me close and nip my skin whilst starting to rub my pussy..... then maybe gently inserting his fingers..... !

then..... after sum more caressing and nibbling etc.. he wud hold my wrists and push his cock in me- then start off slow.... building up and nibbling me whilst fucking me! then i wud be all his and let him do watever........ mmmmmmmmm!

ooooh turning me on just thinkin bout it! sorry for the graphic description lol

just wandered if anyone has any experiences with this and wat it is like.......

• Members

I do! :) I am currently in a bdsm relationship with my fiancee. He is the dom and I am the sub. It is the most amazing, rewarding relationship. I love giving up control and letting him do whatever he wants to me. Neither of us had been in this type of relationship before, but were both naturally this way. We kinda thought of ourselves as freaks, but once we talked about it and discovered we both wanted it, we went for it. I LOVE it when he ties me up and spanks/whips me. The way that he can touch me/tease me/kiss me/lick me anywhere he wants as long as he wants until I'm literally squirming and I can't move or do anything to stop him. And it's even better when I'm blindfolded and gagged, cuz then I don't know what he's going to do next. We don't get into the pain aspect of it very much except in the sense of spanking and biting. I have a friend who's also into bdsm, and she wants her man to slap or hit her in the face. I'm not into that and neither is my fiancee. We are more into the bondage and discipline end of it. He likes to get kinda physical and throw me around, pull my hair, stuff like that. Never enough to hurt me, so I don't get scared, cuz I know he'd never really hurt me. But it gives me such a freedom and ability to try new things. For example, anal sex. I wasn't really into the idea because I'd been told it was so painful and not fun for the woman. But one night when he had my wrists tied to my ankles, he rubbed his dick against my ass and asked me if I wanted to try it. I said I wasn't sure, but that it felt good. So, he just kept teasing me, and then he'd put it in a little and take it out, and keep asking if I wanted him to stop. I said no and he kept going until he was all the way in, and that's how I got into anal sex, if he hadn't had me tied, my fear of it would have made me stop him. So it's that ability to give up control. It's really great. It also spills over into our day-to-day lives. He calls me slave, I call him sir or sometimes master. Here's an example: He'll say, Get me something to drink now, slave. And I'll say, Yes, sir. If I'm not fast enough, then he'll promise punishment later. It works because I know he's not really being mean or bossy, it's a kind of foreplay. And we aren't always like that. :) Sometimes we have 'normal' sex without all the bondage and spanking, and most of the time he'll get his own drink, and even get me a drink. And then like yesterday he let me tie him up while I sucked his dick. We hadn't done that before and it was a real turn on. Usually when I'm teasing him too bad while sucking his dick he'll put his hand on the back of my head and force me into the up and down motion, but he couldn't do that and it was a really awesome feeling. :) I could do whatever I wanted. :)

So anyway, we love the lifestyle, and have gotten so much closer because of it. There are a couple of things I'd tell you just as warnings. :) Make sure the person you do this with is a person that you trust completely! You don't want them to tie you up and leave you, or do something that will really hurt you. On that line it is also important to talk to each other before you start a 'session'. Tell the person what you have in mind and how far you are willing to go. Make sure you are on the same page. If all you're thinking is I'd like to be tied up, and he ties you up and pulls out a scalpel and wants to cut you, that would be really bad. And there are those in the bdsm lifestyle that get into the 'medical play' or cutting. So it's very important to communicate. The motto of bdsm is safe sane and consensual. Make sure you both have the same thing in mind. Also, it's very important to have a 'safe word'. This is a word that you both agree on and that wouldn't normally be used in the bedroom, like peanut butter or elephant or something. :) This is a word that you can use, that you both recognize, that tells him it's gone too far and you can't take it anymore and you need him to slow down or stop. Like if he ties you too tight and you're losing circulation. The reason they say to use a word not normally used in the bedroom is because some people like to get into a fantasy where they are saying, no, don't, please stop, but it's really just part of the fantasy and they don't mean it. I don't mean to scare you away from this kind of play with these cautions, but I thought you should know about it. Especially if you've never done this before. The biggest thing I can tell you, and I can't stress it enough, is make sure you trust the person you're doing this with. :) If you have any questions you want to ask, feel free to post again or pm me. I'd be happy to tell you anything I can. If you haven't already, I would suggest reading Mikayla's article on bdsm. It's really good.

• Members

I want to have a BDSM night. I would want a Dom of course my hubby to while I was sleeping one night Tie me up before I was awake enough to know what was happening then blindfold me.

Suck on my tits, rub me, tease me, talk nasty, tell me to open my mouth and to suck his hard cock demand that I deep throat him and of course I would have to try to fight a little just to get a little spanking or something.

Lick me tell I couldnt take it anymore, Then of course since I am blindfold would like him to get out my toys and penatrate me either in my ass or my hot wet pussy, or both at the same time while licking me and playing with me in ways I love. Cum in my mouth and let me swallow his hot cum just to come back and do more I would love to be his ultimate sex slave. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I do! :) I am currently in a bdsm relationship with my fiancee. He is the dom and I am the sub. It is the most amazing, rewarding relationship. I love giving up control and letting him do whatever he wants to me. Neither of us had been in this type of relationship before, but were both naturally this way. We kinda thought of ourselves as freaks, but once we talked about it and discovered we both wanted it, we went for it. I LOVE it when he ties me up and spanks/whips me. The way that he can touch me/tease me/kiss me/lick me anywhere he wants as long as he wants until I'm literally squirming and I can't move or do anything to stop him. And it's even better when I'm blindfolded and gagged, cuz then I don't know what he's going to do next. We don't get into the pain aspect of it very much except in the sense of spanking and biting. I have a friend who's also into bdsm, and she wants her man to slap or hit her in the face. I'm not into that and neither is my fiancee. We are more into the bondage and discipline end of it. He likes to get kinda physical and throw me around, pull my hair, stuff like that. Never enough to hurt me, so I don't get scared, cuz I know he'd never really hurt me. But it gives me such a freedom and ability to try new things. For example, anal sex. I wasn't really into the idea because I'd been told it was so painful and not fun for the woman. But one night when he had my wrists tied to my ankles, he rubbed his dick against my ass and asked me if I wanted to try it. I said I wasn't sure, but that it felt good. So, he just kept teasing me, and then he'd put it in a little and take it out, and keep asking if I wanted him to stop. I said no and he kept going until he was all the way in, and that's how I got into anal sex, if he hadn't had me tied, my fear of it would have made me stop him. So it's that ability to give up control. It's really great. It also spills over into our day-to-day lives. He calls me slave, I call him sir or sometimes master. Here's an example: He'll say, Get me something to drink now, slave. And I'll say, Yes, sir. If I'm not fast enough, then he'll promise punishment later. It works because I know he's not really being mean or bossy, it's a kind of foreplay. And we aren't always like that. :) Sometimes we have 'normal' sex without all the bondage and spanking, and most of the time he'll get his own drink, and even get me a drink. And then like yesterday he let me tie him up while I sucked his dick. We hadn't done that before and it was a real turn on. Usually when I'm teasing him too bad while sucking his dick he'll put his hand on the back of my head and force me into the up and down motion, but he couldn't do that and it was a really awesome feeling. :) I could do whatever I wanted. :)

So anyway, we love the lifestyle, and have gotten so much closer because of it. There are a couple of things I'd tell you just as warnings. :) Make sure the person you do this with is a person that you trust completely! You don't want them to tie you up and leave you, or do something that will really hurt you. On that line it is also important to talk to each other before you start a 'session'. Tell the person what you have in mind and how far you are willing to go. Make sure you are on the same page. If all you're thinking is I'd like to be tied up, and he ties you up and pulls out a scalpel and wants to cut you, that would be really bad. And there are those in the bdsm lifestyle that get into the 'medical play' or cutting. So it's very important to communicate. The motto of bdsm is safe sane and consensual. Make sure you both have the same thing in mind. Also, it's very important to have a 'safe word'. This is a word that you both agree on and that wouldn't normally be used in the bedroom, like peanut butter or elephant or something. :) This is a word that you can use, that you both recognize, that tells him it's gone too far and you can't take it anymore and you need him to slow down or stop. Like if he ties you too tight and you're losing circulation. The reason they say to use a word not normally used in the bedroom is because some people like to get into a fantasy where they are saying, no, don't, please stop, but it's really just part of the fantasy and they don't mean it. I don't mean to scare you away from this kind of play with these cautions, but I thought you should know about it. Especially if you've never done this before. The biggest thing I can tell you, and I can't stress it enough, is make sure you trust the person you're doing this with. :) If you have any questions you want to ask, feel free to post again or pm me. I'd be happy to tell you anything I can. If you haven't already, I would suggest reading Mikayla's article on bdsm. It's really good.

that was exciting to read, well written bondagejunkie... pro

• Members
I want to have a BDSM night. I would want a Dom of course my hubby to while I was sleeping one night Tie me up before I was awake enough to know what was happening then blindfold me.

Suck on my tits, rub me, tease me, talk nasty, tell me to open my mouth and to suck his hard cock demand that I deep throat him and of course I would have to try to fight a little just to get a little spanking or something.

Lick me tell I couldnt take it anymore, Then of course since I am blindfold would like him to get out my toys and penatrate me either in my ass or my hot wet pussy, or both at the same time while licking me and playing with me in ways I love. Cum in my mouth and let me swallow his hot cum just to come back and do more I would love to be his ultimate sex slave. :rolleyes:

this was very hot and exciting to read... pro-driver

• Members

Submission is a beautiful thing but always, always make sure that the Dom involved knows what your limits are. Also have a safe word something that you wouldn't normally say in conversation so that He/She knows when to stop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My sub and I have been involved in this lifestyle for 8+ yrs. Although her sex drive is completely opposite mine she is still available for whatever I please at any time. She's lost a lot of her enthusiasm & drive since her surgery, but is still available for a good blowjob any time I like. And Daddy does like it often. I love to grab 2 handfulls of her hair and pull her chin down to my nuts. I love the way it feels when she gags and her throat spasms. This works even better if I get on top and drill her throat long, hard, and deep. I actually came in her throat once while she was gagging on my cock. She half fought to get away but was fighting even more to keep it in her mouth. The first jets of come in her throat made the cum come back out through her nose. I love having my personal little sex toy to do anything I like to her. I really enjoy stuffing large toys, bottles, groceries, and a few of the more filling things I've found and made. I have almost gotten my whole fist in her before her surgery. Now that she's had it I will be getting it in there. She loved it the last time I bet she'll love it even more when I get it all the way inside. Although I don't recommend a beginner try this stuff it is a matter of personal perversions and pleasures. If you do decide to try it PLEASE do not just hookup with John Q. Public and let him do this with you. You don't want your first experience to be your last!!!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I have a number of sub fantasies myself, though I'm a switch (I love being the dom as well) I love pretty boys, and the thought of a beautiful feminine man as my dom really turns me on...

I have this one about being my husband's "ladies maid" where it's my job to help him get all prettied up in the morning, and if I do something like pull while brushing his hair, or don't do his eyeliner right I get a good spanking.

Submission fantasies are very common among both sexes, but remember start slow.