Official Community Forums Home

Bra For 'marriage Hunting' Women

ladylove

• Members

Bra for 'marriage hunting' women

Posted: 13 May 2009 11:31 PM PDT

Triumph International, maker of the quirkiest (a diplomatic version of the word 'ridiculous') and most puzzling bras in the world, is offering a new kind of support for Japanese women on the prowl for a husband.

0aal0lebra9.jpg

Their latest bra features an electronic nuptial timepiece, putting women seeking spouses literally on the clock. If an engagement ring is inserted into the mechanism, the countdown stops and the bra plays Felix Mendelssohn's "The Wedding March." The bra also includes holders for the traditional seal some people use to sign off contracts and a pen for any possible nuptial agreement.

Triumph spokeswoman Keiko Masuda said the product, which is not for sale, would suit modern Japanese women who are no longer content to sit and wait for a potential husband to approach them.

• Members
Bra for 'marriage hunting' women

0aal0lebra9.jpg

All I gotta say is if you have such a massive rack that you need a bra with chains to hold it up, finding a husband is the least of your worries.

Seriously, I think the chains are cool and would look sexy holding up cute pair of As or Bs.

As for the rest of it, I guess a bra with a timer and a coin slot could come in handy at times.

OMFG.....people are in too much of a hurry to get married, IMHO.

• Members
OMFG.....people are in too much of a hurry to get married, IMHO.

I think the issue is that in Japan career-minded people are so focused on their careers and spend so much of their time on their careers that they don't have time for a social life. It's that way with some people in the US. I'm sure this "bra" is a sarcastic comment on the life-choice these people have made.

• Members

I wonder how long it will be before someone is accused of carrying a bomb or something similar! You know TSA won't let them on the plane!

• Members
I think the issue is that in Japan career-minded people are so focused on their careers and spend so much of their time on their careers that they don't have time for a social life. It's that way with some people in the US. I'm sure this "bra" is a sarcastic comment on the life-choice these people have made.

Of course sarcastic, and fun :)

• Members
I wonder how long it will be before someone is accused of carrying a bomb or something similar! You know TSA won't let them on the plane!

Mmmm, yeah. For the nation's safety I think all women should have to let their tits out before getting on an airplane. They could have a bra bin at the security gate like the bins they have to throw liquids in. Some airports donate (I love that word, as if it belonged to them in the first place) unopened water and soda bottles to homeless shelters. They could "donate" bras to the homeless too.

• Members
Mmmm, yeah. For the nation's safety I think all women should have to let their tits out before getting on an airplane. They could have a bra bin at the security gate like the bins they have to throw liquids in. Some airports donate (I love that word, as if it belonged to them in the first place) unopened water and soda bottles to homeless shelters. They could "donate" bras to the homeless too.

I think thats a great idea. But since all women will be in a giving mood at the airports, what will the gentlemen be willing to donate? Thinking, thinking, thinking...... any ideas

• Members
I think thats a great idea. But since all women will be in a giving mood at the airports, what will the gentlemen be willing to donate? Thinking, thinking, thinking...... any ideas

Ooo!! Ooo!! How about volunteering to hold wayward boobage in check during the flight?? We could prevent black eyes and other collateral damage in turbulent air by keeping a firm grip on them.

• Members
Ooo!! Ooo!! How about volunteering to hold wayward boobage in check during the flight?? We could prevent black eyes and other collateral damage in turbulent air by keeping a firm grip on them.

A living bra :D great idea. I'll let you know when my next flight is. Remember, no sleeping on the job. ;)