Official Community Forums Home

My Camera Whoring Sesh!

sorrow

• Members

• Members

I AGREE1 THAT IS PERVERTED WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BIGDADDY EEEEW! AND YR MARRRIED!? GET SUM PICS OF YR WIFE! :angry:

• Members

Deadxflower,

Youre just starting to learn who is who here......hold on it could be a bumpy ride......lol........I think you may have set a new record Bigdaddy for hitting on someone so soon.......lol what a guy

• Members

Um, not to be a pain, but I don't think you should be too hard on bigdaddy for his response. While it may have been inappropriate, why else would you post evocative pictures of yourself if you weren't expecting or even hoping for something like that?

You obviously look good, and know it, so...there it is.

• Members

You couldnt be more wrong, i despise the way i look ive got social anxiety disorder and low self estemm and have suffered with depression, anorexia and bulimia for the past few yrs........

so before u comment know the facts first- i was simply posting my most recent pics- they are not meant to be evocative in a sexual nature! my eyes are deep and tell the story of a tortured soul......... its my way of communicating my sorrow!

• Members
You couldnt be more wrong, i despise the way i look ive got social anxiety disorder and low self estemm and have suffered with depression, anorexia and bulimia for the past few yrs........

so before u comment know the facts first- i was simply posting my most recent pics- they are not meant to be evocative in a sexual nature! my eyes are deep and tell the story of a tortured soul......... its my way of communicating my sorrow!

I am a little confused...why would a person who despises the way they look take so many pictures of themselves, post them on a website under the topic heading "My Camera Whoring Sesh"?

I always assumed, and maybe you can help clear this up, that people with disorders like that, shyed away from pictures and showing their images in public? Or, is it because we can't personally get to you that you feel secure doing this?

I am just curious - the posting of the images and your confession of your disorders don't seem to reconcile, in my opinion. I also think that sometimes artists take pictures to reveal things (like a tortured soul) and if that is what you were trying to do, perhaps a heading of such would have eluded to the posters here that is what it was. The pictures are evocative, even if it wasn't your intent, and you do look good, even if you don't think so - so please take solice in knowing that.

Mikayla

• Members

Well this is just again my opion I have worked with adults and teens with these disorders and although each person handles them differently they are alike. I am not sure if this helps clear some of the questions Makayla because I of course am not her.

This is just what I have learned since I use to work with people with these disorders. Yes you are correct that they are normally extremely camara shy, but when it come to the internet they feel save in knowing that yes people can not get to them nor really find out alot of information on them. In alot of ways also it helps to raise their self esteem knowing that they can show themselves and in alot of ways (deadxflower please dont take this the wrong way it is just what I have learned with working with people with these types of disorders)it is exciting and also stimulating to them they feel safe, secure and are able to express themselves and feeling threw pictures instead of words and when people are unable to per say get to them and actually get to know them the internet is a wonderful tool for them to use to help build there self esteem and commicate with others in the outside world without the fear of being judge in person ect...

DeadXflower you are a beautiful women and have alot going for you although you have certain disorders you are still a beautiful women and I think you are doing a wonderful job in expressing yourself.

take are and keep posting

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My first impression wasn't that they were evocative or erotic. I thought they were kind of sad. There is one that looks erotic, where the camera is above you and you have your finger on your bottom lip. I think that's a universal symbol of trying to seem evocative. What got to me was the makeup! You do an awesome job with your eyes and lips. Wow. Which I could do something like that for fun. :) For my fiancee one night or something. I was also curious about the dark marks on your arms face and chest. Since you originally posted under Bondage/Fetish, I thought maybe it was a way for you to show you were into bdsm or something. Now that you talk about having these disorders, maybe it was just a way to show that you don't think of yourself as 'perfect' or beautiful. I don't think you have a thing to worry about! I'd be happy to look the way you do! And seriously, I wish I could do something like that with makeup.

• Members
My first impression wasn't that they were evocative or erotic. I thought they were kind of sad. There is one that looks erotic, where the camera is above you and you have your finger on your bottom lip. I think that's a universal symbol of trying to seem evocative. What got to me was the makeup! You do an awesome job with your eyes and lips. Wow. Which I could do something like that for fun. :) For my fiancee one night or something. I was also curious about the dark marks on your arms face and chest. Since you originally posted under Bondage/Fetish, I thought maybe it was a way for you to show you were into bdsm or something. Now that you talk about having these disorders, maybe it was just a way to show that you don't think of yourself as 'perfect' or beautiful. I don't think you have a thing to worry about! I'd be happy to look the way you do! And seriously, I wish I could do something like that with makeup.

Bondagejunkie,

I dont see why you can not get that affect with your makeup......when you have a few mins to spare just try......see if you add more here or there what it will look like and if you like it or not.....Deadxflower hasnt posted in sometime (hope everything is ok with her) maybe she will let you know what brand of makeup she uses and give you some tips to get that look......and I too would like to know what those marks mean If they are to mean anything......

Hrnychick