Official Community Forums Home

Tittie Sex

• Members
10 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

I love to make love to my wife’s breasts. She lets me get on top sometimes and she will wrap those gorgeous things around my cock and tell me go at it. She will reach around and usually insert her lubricated fingers or an anal toy into my ass.I love shooting my cum all over them and her face. She loves it. I also like it when she gets on top of me and and just tells me to lay there and enjoy while she does the work. She loves  to put a little olive oil on her breasts while she does it and needless to say the cum flies!

OMG I want to do her like that mmmmmm

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 3/30/2021 at 7:52 AM, Lovetoplease said:

I love fucking my wife's tit 

nats tits.jpg

With tits like that I understand why you love fucking them. Her nipples are outstanding

• Members

yes I know how many guys are titty boys at heart ❤️

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 6/4/2009 at 8:20 AM, Tyger said:

No worries. I'll answer you in this post anyway.

My hubby is a boob-man too, and he loves it when we titty fuck. Add a kiss or a lick at the head of the cock during thrusting, and he's in ecstasy! It can feel very good to do, even if you're on your period, because your man is still paying attention to your body, and you get to give him pleasure. :)

I am a super huge fan of big boobs and titsex 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Love tittie sex too.☀️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Keep trying Jennifer.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

never too small of titties , love them all love tit fucking haven't had it in over 7 years ,  ill beg for it,,,,,,,lol, had a married woman years ago ,loved it did it all the time with her 44DDDs,,,she sank my battleship,

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/17/2019 at 9:52 PM, MistyMoon said:

I am a 35 G so my honey loves to titie fuck! I kiss and tease the head of his cock as he thrusts it between my tits! 

Congrats on having G cups! Those are the biggest size that I've titfucked.

I just got measured, and I'm up to a 44DD. If I was with a man, I'm sure they'd be in heaven!! LMAO 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

One of my friends who I haven't seen for a while has very, very small breasts but her nipples get rock hard when aroused. She has to really put on the layers when she goes out. Her boobs are too small to squeeze around my cock but she did like sucking me and then having me rub the tip on her nips. She had a nipple orgasm a couple of times like that. I miss those little ones but I do enjoy a regular tit fuck once in a while if she makes it nice and slippery for me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/9/2009 at 11:28 PM, raniedaize said:

haha! You know, I'm not quite sure how it came up; I can't quite remember...but the conversation was HILARIOUS! My guess is that it probably started with a conversation regarding my boobs to boobs in general to men having sex with boobs. It seems like a logical string of thoughts, right? You see, since mine are so freakin' GINORMOUS, she has an odd fascination with them. She says they're "fluffy" and "like temperpedic pillows!" We're very open--obviously--when it comes to such things. But, she comes from a slightly more sheltered mindset than mine, and over the past few months or so, I've been introducing more and more concepts or terms in our various conversations. This was just one of them. She always winds up looking at me in confusion, wondering how in the world I would know such things and exactly how kinky am I? Well, that's MY secret! B) And I simply say, "Just because I know about it, doesn't mean I've done it!" heehee ;)

How ginormous are they?

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Enjoyed very much relaxed the cramping  and orgasms were great!