Official Community Forums Home

Tittie Sex

• Members

Since I am a tittie man and my wife is well endowed I love it. I would literally do it every day, but I do not think the wife would enjoy it as much as I do. How do you feel about it? Do you ladies get off on that kind of thing?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

No worries. I'll answer you in this post anyway.

My hubby is a boob-man too, and he loves it when we titty fuck. Add a kiss or a lick at the head of the cock during thrusting, and he's in ecstasy! It can feel very good to do, even if you're on your period, because your man is still paying attention to your body, and you get to give him pleasure. :)

• Like 6

• Members
I like it, but I wouldn't always want it to be the "main event".

(nice to see you Vanilla Bean)

I agree completely!

• Like 2

• Members

It's something that I enjoy letting him do since my man is a boob man, but only on my periods, since there isn't else much going on, and I don't feel used. I just don't like the lube on me, and I have to schedule it around showering... :lol:

• Members

we have done it some times when wife is on her period and it is a real turn on and she has big breast too which is makes it great and putting lube on it is great and makes it very slippery

• Members

I actually had a conversation about this with my mom the other day. Apparently, I'm the first person to introduce her to the concept (only I referred to it as a tittie fuck, as that's all I had heard it called). She was slightly mortified. :blink: Haha! I, on the other hand, am okay with it, just haven't.

• Members
I actually had a conversation about this with my mom the other day. Apparently, I'm the first person to introduce her to the concept (only I referred to it as a tittie fuck, as that's all I had heard it called). She was slightly mortified. :blink: Haha! I, on the other hand, am okay with it, just haven't.

How did you bring that up?

• Members

Wondering the same thing, LL!

I am sure my mom wants to think we are sleeping in seperate rooms! :D

Oh, and the guy is all about the boobies! Yes to tittie sex.

• Like 1

• Members

haha! You know, I'm not quite sure how it came up; I can't quite remember...but the conversation was HILARIOUS! My guess is that it probably started with a conversation regarding my boobs to boobs in general to men having sex with boobs. It seems like a logical string of thoughts, right? You see, since mine are so freakin' GINORMOUS, she has an odd fascination with them. She says they're "fluffy" and "like temperpedic pillows!" We're very open--obviously--when it comes to such things. But, she comes from a slightly more sheltered mindset than mine, and over the past few months or so, I've been introducing more and more concepts or terms in our various conversations. This was just one of them. She always winds up looking at me in confusion, wondering how in the world I would know such things and exactly how kinky am I? Well, that's MY secret! B) And I simply say, "Just because I know about it, doesn't mean I've done it!" heehee ;)

• Like 1

• Members

:D :D :D !

I come from a completely sheltered background. I have one daughter (and my son use to) that love to try to shock me. Some times I play naive , just to see how much they/she knows. Keep that in mind next time. I'm sure your Dad taught her plenty B)

• Members
:D :D :D !

I come from a completely sheltered background. I have one daughter (and my son use to) that love to try to shock me. Some times I play naive , just to see how much they/she knows. Keep that in mind next time. I'm sure your Dad taught her plenty B)

Yeah, I can usually tell between her genuine shock and the feigned kind. The tittie sex discussion was a true reaction from her. Now, when I had talked about sex board games, she was trying to act all naive about them. I saw right through it and then accidently came across theirs two days later. Ha! Only, I feel kind of sad for them since it looks extremely old. Granted they've been married almost 28 years, but the board seriously appears to be about that age too! I'm kind of tempted to get them a new and updated one for their anniversary that's coming up. hahaha! .....a gift to give NOT in front of everybody else!!! :lol:

...at least perhaps the dice

• Members
Yeah, I can usually tell between her genuine shock and the feigned kind. The tittie sex discussion was a true reaction from her. Now, when I had talked about sex board games, she was trying to act all naive about them. I saw right through it and then accidently came across theirs two days later. Ha! Only, I feel kind of sad for them since it looks extremely old. Granted they've been married almost 28 years, but the board seriously appears to be about that age too! I'm kind of tempted to get them a new and updated one for their anniversary that's coming up. hahaha! .....a gift to give NOT in front of everybody else!!! :lol:

...at least perhaps the dice

I'd feel VERY awkward and uncomfortable if any of my children gave me a sex related toy, game etc.. for an anniversary gift. I wouldn't feel it to be appropriate for them to do. Just thought I'd give you an FYI.

• Members
I'd feel VERY awkward and uncomfortable if any of my children gave me a sex related toy, game etc.. for an anniversary gift. I wouldn't feel it to be appropriate for them to do. Just thought I'd give you an FYI.

Well, I'm kind of beginning to feel as if my family is strangely open about the subject. Every year growing up, we would all exchange gifts about the time of their anniversary. All the presents are lined up on the fireplace, and we call it Love Day. I remember when I was much, much younger, Mom and I went in together for a gift to my dad. It was this ultra-sexy nightie and garter. I had been the one to pick it out, and she, of course, paid for it. So, that's what I gave my dad--a present for my mom to wear for his enjoyment. I was like, ten...maybe nine. And yes, I did know exactly what it was for. I remember he was confused there for a moment, but I know they put it to good use! Hahaha! Then about three years later, my sister and I would give them presents from the both of us that were geared more toward their mutual pleasure. If they were going to spend that night at a hotel (which they usually would for their anni), we would get bath things and candles and whatnots. Now that we're older and can afford seperate gifts, I've given Mom belly dancing things so she can dance for Daddy--blatantly stated that it was for use in the bedroom too. So, I can see how it might could be awkward given the nature of a gag gift to my parents, but I can't say that it wouldn't be so unexpected either. I think you're right though. The board game would seem a little too up-front. I'll buy them the dice! You know, with the actions on one and the body parts on the other? Besides, they already have a game--regardless how old--but I KNOW they don't have those!!!

But your kindly warning is appreciated and being well thought over before I make any purchases. I still have two months left.

• Members
Well, I'm kind of beginning to feel as if my family is strangely open about the subject. Every year growing up, we would all exchange gifts about the time of their anniversary. All the presents are lined up on the fireplace, and we call it Love Day. I remember when I was much, much younger, Mom and I went in together for a gift to my dad. It was this ultra-sexy nightie and garter. I had been the one to pick it out, and she, of course, paid for it. So, that's what I gave my dad--a present for my mom to wear for his enjoyment. I was like, ten...maybe nine. And yes, I did know exactly what it was for. I remember he was confused there for a moment, but I know they put it to good use! Hahaha! Then about three years later, my sister and I would give them presents from the both of us that were geared more toward their mutual pleasure. If they were going to spend that night at a hotel (which they usually would for their anni), we would get bath things and candles and whatnots. Now that we're older and can afford seperate gifts, I've given Mom belly dancing things so she can dance for Daddy--blatantly stated that it was for use in the bedroom too. So, I can see how it might could be awkward given the nature of a gag gift to my parents, but I can't say that it wouldn't be so unexpected either. I think you're right though. The board game would seem a little too up-front. I'll buy them the dice! You know, with the actions on one and the body parts on the other? Besides, they already have a game--regardless how old--but I KNOW they don't have those!!!

But your kindly warning is appreciated and being well thought over before I make any purchases. I still have two months left.

You know, after reading what you just wrote, I'm thinking anything goes. I think 'Love Day' is a wonderful concept, it shows the whole family Mom and Dad have a loving relationship in and outside the bedroom and that to be celebrated not secreted away. I humbly stand corrected, I wish I thought of that.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It's something that I enjoy letting him do since my man is a boob man, but only on my periods, since there isn't else much going on, and I don't feel used. I just don't like the lube on me, and I have to schedule it around showering... :lol:

If your man is like me, some hand or oral stimulation will take care of the lube problem before the action happens between the breasts. I get "leaky" and clear precum leaks out, and spreading it around as lubricant is natural, doesn't have that KY smell, and by the time I get that way I am already aroused, lubricated and good to go.

Take the time to get him to drip or leak and it's goos lubricant. maybe some oral and the saliva helps too.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I appreciate "tittie fucks" though my GF is less endowed than some have gestured here (shes a B cup) and it does take some maneuvering, but it has been accomplished. And not just during those ahhmmm certain days of the month.

She enjoys it just as much as I do, as it only leads to more sex.:D

• 7 years later...

I love tittyfucking very much so hot watching my cumshot hitting her face oh yeah 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, MistyMoon said:

I am a 35 G so my honey loves to titie fuck! I kiss and tease the head of his cock as he thrusts it between my tits! 

Absolutely love tittle sex

Very sensual to massage warm oil all over both nipples. Squatting on your belly slowly rubbing my cock around your erected nipples. Pre cum dripping..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/5/2009 at 3:41 PM, SensualWoman said:

I heard period sex be very enjoyable 

• Like 1