Official Community Forums Home

Monthly Feed Me, Fuck Me Frenzy!

chloegirl

• Members

gggrrr! Ok ladies surely I'm not the only one who's noticed this. For most of the month I can stay in control being active and workout regularly and most importantly eat healthy and sensibly until....bam bam bam....the week before...then all hell breaks loose and I'm like a crazed fiend scarfing down carbs like there's no tomorrow....and I swear I can pack on 5 lbs in 2 days like that....drives me crazy! Then it takes days to undo the damage. And it's not just my appetite for carbs that goes thru the roof ;) ....ain't no way hubby can keep up.... I go thru the toy arsensal and battery supply at an alarming rate each day too! How do you guys handle this monthly feed me, fuck me frenzy? I just go with the flow but it's a little alarming when you think about it.

• Members

I don't go through the feed me frenzy, but the fuck me frenzy look out. In fact he and I would joke because I don't get the moody or bloating pms crap. Really only one thing changes...which isn't a bad thing. I get horny as hell and well the lightest brush intentional or not across my nipples and I am just putty in your hands. I am the same way with the toys, dreams during the night and the conversations change...lol.

• Members

I don't have a feed feast as you describe, but i do eat more, however, I don't feel like eating at all for the next week.

• Review Team

I am right there with ya, Chloe! I hate it too! How do I handle it? With as few carbs and as much sex as I can!