Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play: Car Fuck

Nuri

• Members

My oh my oh my it's been months since I've posted anything anywhere - but here I am with a little something that came to me today. Let me know what you think. And - of course - please visit Pretty Dirty for more.

Nuri

--------------------------

How long has it been since R. and I played? I think more than a year now. She got transfered and then laid off. Totally sucked for me (and her too). I can't say I've even nearly forgotten her or the things we did together. She was so crazy and just loved it when I would cum for her. On her face, pussy, all over her tits, on her feet and ass and everywhere. I'd do it and then she'd rub it into her skin or suck it off her fingers or just let it run down her body. Always at work. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

This morning though she came back. I'm sitting at my desk working when there's a knock on the door. I turn and see here at the door smiling brightly at me. She waves. "Hey," she begins, "it's been too too long." I blush and get up. Walking toward her I extend my hand. She ignores that and steps close and wraps her arms around me. "Are you fucking kidding," she whispers as she presses her body tight against mine.

Her hair is long and loose and smooth and it fills my face as she presses her head into me. Her face is tanned and she's wearing a pale yellow tank, a long white skirt and flip flops. She doesn't look nearly as put together as she did in the past but still beautiful beyond words. Her arms hold me tight and she lifts her face and gives me a kiss. Her mouth is cool and sweet and her tongue touches mine. We separate but she takes my hands.

Tilting her head she smiles at me. She seems almost breathless. "Oh my god I've missed what you did for me," she says, "as soon as I made plans to come my pussy has been trembling. I've been making myself cum just thinking about you." Like clockwork, her words make my dick hard. She reaches for it and strokes me through the fabric of my pants. "Do you want me to play with your cum again?," she asks with a smile. My mouth dry I tell her yes.

Looping a finger around my belt she pulls me close again. "I'm glad. I have something special in mind for you - for us. Follow me." She lets go of my belt and walks out of the office. I follow - looking over my shoulder to think if there's anything that I needed to do. Looking at her swaying ass and bare legs and feet I realize that nothing matters.

We walk to the parking lot. "It's a rental," she says as we approach a sweet looking Saab convertible. She presses the key and the alarm chips off. "Get in," she says, "I want you to drive." I get into the car and she slides into the passenger seat beside me. "Lets put down the roof," she suggests. The day is gorgeous and in no time we are driving. Distracted, she looks out the window. "Someplace less crowded - way less crowded," she says as we wind through traffic.

We get onto the freeway. It's the middle of the afternoon and we're heading out of the city. "Much better," she smiles as she pulls her skirt up. Her panties are tight and purple. She begins stroking herself through them. "You remember how I said I cum loud?," she asked, "do you want to hear me cum? Do you want to hear me cum loud for you." I look at her, smile and tell her yes.

I begin to signal for an exit. "No," she say, "keep driving." I stay on the highway and we go. She faces me and pulls down the front of her shirt. Her hands massage and pinch and stretch her breasts - twisting her nipples until they stand and then sucking them. Keeping my eyes on the road is getting impossible. She's breathing through her mouth and watching the world through narrowed eyes.

"Maybe it would be safer if I was closer to you," she suggests. Her hand is back between her legs rubbing. The crotch of her panties is wet. She pulls them to the side and dips her fingers insider herself. She takes them out shiny and offers them to me. "Taste me," she says, "taste my pussy for me." I suck and suck and suck them till there's no taste left at all. She's rubbing herself with her other hand as I do.

She begins to twist and turn toward me in her seat and unfastens her seat belt. "What are you doing," I stammer, trying to keep my eyes on the road as she turns toward me and begins to straddle the center console. I watch, in stunned silence, as she spreads her pussy and lowers herself onto the stick shift - holding her skirt under her arm against her bare chest.

With the shift fully inside her she finishes her turn - putting on knee between my legs and the other on her now-empty seat. Her right hand is on my shoulder and she begins to grinds herself down. "We're not stopping till I'm done," she grunts, biting her lip and pushing herself down hard. I reach down and pull myself out, brushing her leg as I do. I can feel how taut her muscles are and I rub my cock on her bare thigh.

Her face in on my shoulder and a hand is between her leg - working her clit. I look down and see the sweet wrinkled sole of her foot. She is shouting - screaming. Her body twitches and spasms on the shift as we drive. No words, just the sound of an animal as she smashes her naked cunt against the car. Her right arm is around my head - pulling it tight to hers - using it as an anchor as she cums.

"Oh god fuck me," she breathes into my ear, "fuck me, fuck me now." She begins to struggle, trying to move closer. "I need to pull over," I grunt as she presses her face against mine and kisses me through hot panting breaths. I reach between her legs and am able to grasp part of the shaft - now wet - still inside her.

As I move the shift, she follows with her hips - chirping and moaning as we slow, grinding her pussy now down on my hand. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she yells as we roll to a stop on the shoulder. Cars are passing as she pulls herself off the shift. I can hear the sucking should as it comes out. Her hand is between us - jamming me insider her. She is thrashing on me - throwing her body forward and back - screaming stilling - grinding down on my cock.

I can't wait - I let myself go - let myself fill her jerking cunt with my cum. She is leaning back now, sobbing. Her face is a mess. Her legs are twisted in the small space of the drivers seat. It takes us moments to realize she is sounding the horn with her back. We begin to laugh and she leans forward. She has a hand on my shoulder now and another between her legs.

As she lifts off of me she cups her hand and lets the mess drip out into her palm. Heaving herself back into the passenger's seat she uses two fingers to scoop the rest of the mess from her cunt to her hand. Leaning back in the seat, she takes my cum and across her face and through her hair. She's streaked and wet and weak and still panting.

Licking her fingers, she smiles. "When we were apart," she said, "I used to fantasize about you standing over me and jerking off and just covering me with your cum. I can't tell you how many times I came imagining that." She leans her seat back and closes her eyes. She is a wreck but so so beautiful. Catching my breath, I look at her and smile. "How long are you going to be around," I ask. A smile crosses her lips - her eyes still closed - "I don't know," she begins, "that kind of depends on you."

Her eyes open. We both smile and now laugh. "Let's drive," I say. "Let's drive," she repeats, and off we go.

• Members

As always it is very nice to see you here. That was great. Now that you have me wanting to go for a drive.....DAMN

• Members

<3 it!!!! Always LOVE your stories!! Welcome back and Oh... MORE!!!!!

• Members

I needed that today. Thanks. Ironically, I'm going on a road trip tomorrow. My car may not be a convertible, but I do have a sunroof.....AND a stick shift! Alas, nobody to drive for me. :( But at least I now know what I can be thinking about! heehee!!!!! :P

Hey, thanks for the storie, we just got back from trying your ride. It was a fucking good ride, driving on the freeway getting on the geershift with the top down, he's driving 85 to 90 passing cars and know one knowing what Iam doing. But what we did was I was playing with him and riding the shifter and the cum was running all dowm me. I took my hands and rub it all over him and then we got in a less bussie part of the highway and I mounted him right in his driver seat!!! He was still driving about 80 and I was pushing up and down and he and I came together what arush. So hey thanks.

• Members

Wow - love the responses everyone. Glad this story got people off. Need to come up with something new.

• Review Team

I agree with the others, great story!