Official Community Forums Home

Costumes...

SensualWoman

• Members
If you put perfume on I'd have to wash you all over with warm, sudsy water and then rub your whole body down with unscented massage oil and then make you sweat. Sometimes achieving ecstasy can take a while. You might get bored.

BORE-ME PLEASE! :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Totally love dressing up (or down!) Have every type of cute and sexy lingerie made, school girl type outfit, corsets, bustiers, leather, lace, garter belts, and more hot stilettos than I could ever wear! The leather dom type ones are my faves right now! :P

• Members
Totally love dressing up (or down!) Have every type of cute and sexy lingerie made, school girl type outfit, corsets, bustiers, leather, lace, garter belts, and more hot stilettos than I could ever wear! The leather dom type ones are my faves right now! :P

JEALOUS!! (especially of the shoes!!)

Guest eminatic

hmmm i have a HUGE collection of garters and garter belts, but thats because i am obsessed with socks and most of my socks are thigh highs.

plus i keep my knife either on the cuff of my sock or garter

• Members
hmmm i have a HUGE collection of garters and garter belts, but thats because i am obsessed with socks and most of my socks are thigh highs.

plus i keep my knife either on the cuff of my sock or garter

E, from your past post you indicated you don't have a sex drive and don't enjoy sex, so is your collection for sex play or for yourself because it makes you feel good? And why the knife?

Guest eminatic
E, from your past post you indicated you don't have a sex drive and don't enjoy sex, so is your collection for sex play or for yourself because it makes you feel good? And why the knife?

it is not for sex play. i have been collecting socks for a few years now...in fact i usually buy 2 pairs of each one (unless they are italian or something expensive) and keep one in the package. socks are part of the Lolita wardrobe...

the knife is in case anyone ever tries to do what my ex did to me. i do carry pepper spray which is my first choice but it is not constantly on my person, it is on my keychain and sometimes in my purse/out of reach. since i only wear skirts its quite easy to grab off my thigh and i'd feel safer knowing that i will ALWAYS have something within easy reach.

• Members

Pirate wench :P

oh, yeah and sometimes only perfume!

• Members
Pirate wench :P

oh, yeah and sometimes only perfume!

Hell ohshelly, straight out of the shower, squeaky clean, nothing at all.... is good to.

• Members

Have to agree there. :D

• Members

I have so many costumes I cannot wait to use on my lucky victim erm I mean partner.

I have to say even though I'm a dancer, it'd be fun to be the slutty ballerina and sport some hot strappy heels instead of ballet shoes =P

Even a school teacher would be fantastic :)

oooh so many ideas!

2elcrb8.jpg

PS Sun, totally Steve Madden ;)

• Members
I have so many costumes I cannot wait to use on my lucky victim erm I mean partner.

I have to say even though I'm a dancer, it'd be fun to be the slutty ballerina and sport some hot strappy heels instead of ballet shoes =P

oooh so many ideas!

2elcrb8.jpg

LOL recognized them instantly! I just got a new pair... shhhhh!

8521-624411-d.jpg

• Members

oooh so many ideas!

2elcrb8.jpg

Don't forget about the naughty librarian..... :rolleyes:

Ladies I love the shoes.

• Members

OH BABY, OH BABY...... I going to try to post a picture of a pair of my shoes I think yo may like, if I can figure it out....

• Members
Love the heels ladys. How about some pics of you guys wearing them? ;)

Had to return them SO bummed they are way small... but when I get the exchange you'll be the first to know!... ;)

ETA: Plus there are TONS of pics of my shoes in my gallery... :D

• Members
I bought these a few weeks ago, hell on the feet but oh. so. GORGEOUS!!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpag...Dress+Heels.jsp

Those are hot! And you got them at Kohl's? Looks like I'll be making a trip there =p