Official Community Forums Home

Costumes...

SensualWoman

• Members

What is the most craziest/odd/fun outfit or costume have you ever worn for your partner?? What kind of reaction did you get out of it? Was it as fun as you were hoping it to be?

So far just a nurse outfit, I was smexy.;) But that's all I have had the money for so far.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So far we have just done the naughty school girl. It was a an overwhelming success. We loved it and has gotten better with each use....hehee. Just when you think it wouldn't get better it did.

• Members

Dirty Little School girl

Dom wear

Slave wear

Sexy Stripper (high, high heeled boots, g-string, etc.)

Nurse

Slutty Vampire

Sexy schooteacher

Yep...we like-a the costumes. The schoolgirl I think was the best, but the Slutty Vampire was my favorite

• Members

I guess I forgot the naughty school girl! lol! That was one long bj......anyway! I would have never thought of vampire that's just awesome! And I guess that I put this in the wrong section... Woops! sorry!

• Members
oh, and what is Dom wear?

for me? Leather corset, leather g-string, thigh highs, thigh high boots, and accessories such as a whip or paddle...

• Members

For are 5th wedding anniversary I took my husband to a themed hotel. This was the room we got…

banner.jpg

And I bought this outfit…

DG03077N_1.jpg

It was FUN

• Members

My hubby has a thing for Lara Croft Tomb Raider so I may dress up like that for his birthday in November, will have lost a bit more weight too!!! LOL

Dont know whether to add stockings under the shorts tho <_<

• Members

My hubby is not big into the costumes. What he does love is a sexy bra and panties with some thigh highs and heels.

The latest thing I did was get this really cute petifore type skirt he's been asking me to get, then i paired it with a shelf bra, fish nets, and some sexy shoes. Got my ass handed to me that night.

• Members

There you go! ;)

I myself love stocking and fishnets and the shoes are important, can't forget those.

I myself want to buy some sexy shoes. Where the best place to buy them at?

• Members

I don't know why I didn't understand Dom wear... That's just a little obvious... haha!

• Members
I don't know why I didn't understand Dom wear... That's just a little obvious... haha!

I love being in both positions, but I never had a whip or wore any Dom wear.... might be intersting. I would love to be tied to the bed....... ;)

• Members

My Dom wear consists of a pair of motor cycle leathers (lower part)and a hood.Also the usual lifestyle toys.Floggers,canes,crops,cuffs,blindfolds,etc.

Some of the roleplay scenes I have done which I like are cop/prisioner,stranger/stranger,boss/secretary,hooker/john,vampire/victim.and others.You can get as creative as you want while roleplaying.As with anything your only limited by your imagination.

• Members
My hubby is not big into the costumes. What he does love is a sexy bra and panties with some thigh highs and heels.

The latest thing I did was get this really cute petifore type skirt he's been asking me to get, then i paired it with a shelf bra, fish nets, and some sexy shoes. Got my ass handed to me that night.

Love the bra pantie thigh high and heels look.... :D

• Members
There you go! ;)

I myself love stocking and fishnets and the shoes are important, can't forget those.

I myself want to buy some sexy shoes. Where the best place to buy them at?

Victorias Secret!! Steve Madden! My favorite but a bit pricey sometimes. You can find lots of fun shoes on Ebay to! :)

• Members
Love the bra pantie thigh high and heels look.... :D

Thats not dressing up, that's sexy lingerie with knock me down fuck me shoes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
That does look like a lot of fun! :)

I saw a Sexy Kitten on a site online, it lookes pretty sexy.

Here's the photo.

e0n1qc.gif

<3 that! I would leave out the ears though! My husband and I dressed up for Halloween one year. That was fun!

Here we are, slutty cop and prisoner!

removed sorry

• Members
Thats not dressing up, that's sexy lingerie with knock me down fuck me shoes

But it is dressing up! It's not a "costume" per se... You know some women NEVER even put on perfume for their man!!! :(

• Members
But it is dressing up! It's not a "costume" per se... You know some women NEVER even put on perfume for their man!!! :(

That's very true. Not everyone wears cheekies. Many women still don regular cotton panties daily. For them, the sexy lingerie with the thigh-highs and TAKE-ME-NOW! shoes can actually serve as a costume of sorts; a lady who is always uber-modest may see being dressed in such a way as so far out of her norm that the only way to be confident enough to wear it would be to emotionally detach herself from it as if it were a costume. At least, at first. ;)

• Members

I wear it every day...... I know not all women wear perfume everyday, but never, hmmmmm.

• Members

Don't put on perfume for me! I like the way women smell - especially after you tie them to the bed and make them sweat for a while. B)

• Members
That's very true. Not everyone wears cheekies. Many women still don regular cotton panties daily.

We called them "dr. panties" because that's what she wore when she went to see a doctor. I loved 'em. They were sexy in their own way. Then again she had a perfect ass and looked fantastic in anything.

• Members
Don't put on perfume for me! I like the way women smell - especially after you tie them to the bed and make them sweat for a while. B)

No perfume ever, You wouldn't find a tiny bit mixed with all that sweat the least bit pleasurable....

• Members
No perfume ever, You wouldn't find a tiny bit mixed with all that sweat the least bit pleasurable....

If you put perfume on I'd have to wash you all over with warm, sudsy water and then rub your whole body down with unscented massage oil and then make you sweat. Sometimes achieving ecstasy can take a while. You might get bored.