Official Community Forums Home

Best "butt Plug" For A Beginner?

• Members

My husband is really into anal play and while I don't really like actual anal sex, I am willing to try a butt plug. I don't want anything too big around, or too long either. So, can someone recommend a good one?

Thanks!

• Members
My husband is really into anal play and while I don't really like actual anal sex, I am willing to try a butt plug. I don't want anything too big around, or too long either. So, can someone recommend a good one?

Thanks!

I have a few. I have to be in the mood for anal play or very into the moment.

Pinkie Plug

However if your in the mood for something that goes Bzzzzzzzzzzz Your partner may enjoy it too.

Little Anal Bzzzzz

Have fun! Hope you like them.

• Members
those are good to start on....you are probably going to find yourself really getting into working your way up the size scale....FAST!!! ;)

Have fun!

Really? I haven't been too fond of his dick in my ass. It usually really hurts a lot, but I don't mind a finger...

• Members
Really? I haven't been too fond of his dick in my ass. It usually really hurts a lot, but I don't mind a finger...

I think it's alot easier to start out getting used to it with the toys. A really hot fantasy and a couple of toys for DP (and honestly I suggest you do this on your own at first to get used to it and learn about how you like the sensations to come at you) can lead to some really intense orgasms. Once you are comfortable with it introduce your SO into the play. Depending on how hot and aroused you both can get each other I bet you'll get to where you not only can take it but actually want it! Take your time working up to it, lots of lube, and lots of erotic communication and fantasy between you will help to get you there!

• Members

Ladylove's Pinkie plug suggestion is a great one to get started with! I think its a really comfortable size for you to begin to learn to relax with. When you're ready to start exploring other elements, I suggest trying a vibrating egg.

Good luck!

• Members

Do you like the "in" part but not the "out" maybe? That's my problem with anal. I dont mind hubby inside me at all..in fact i love it...but its the constant in and out that bothers me. I just don't like it. So we use a plug, that way im getting the feeling of being full..but not the discomfort of the "in and out"

• Members
I think it's alot easier to start out getting used to it with the toys. A really hot fantasy and a couple of toys for DP (and honestly I suggest you do this on your own at first to get used to it and learn about how you like the sensations to come at you) can lead to some really intense orgasms. Once you are comfortable with it introduce your SO into the play. Depending on how hot and aroused you both can get each other I bet you'll get to where you not only can take it but actually want it! Take your time working up to it, lots of lube, and lots of erotic communication and fantasy between you will help to get you there!

I agree I used to have a lot of hesitation with this and basically swore it off. We started out slowly just with toys and things. Then we worked up maked sure I was highly aroused, used fingers or toys and then his dick. I went through time in the beginning where I learned it was mind over matter. The first time I realized I just relaxed did some deep breathing and then was fine.

Now I don't need toys. Yes arousal is a very keep ingredient as well as lots of lube. We laugh as I ask for it now and quite often, whereas I used to be very hesitant. I think it also has a lot to do with your partner and their patience and understanding. Thankfully mine was constantly making sure I was alright and I knew that if I couldn't or needed to stop he was supportive and would not be upset.

• Members
Do you like the "in" part but not the "out" maybe? That's my problem with anal. I dont mind hubby inside me at all..in fact i love it...but its the constant in and out that bothers me. I just don't like it. So we use a plug, that way im getting the feeling of being full..but not the discomfort of the "in and out"

Ya, the coming out part usually makes it burn like crazy. We use LOTS of lube, but maybe we aren't using the right kind of lube? It's just some cheap Walmart brand that we have been using...

• Members
I agree I used to have a lot of hesitation with this and basically swore it off. We started out slowly just with toys and things. Then we worked up maked sure I was highly aroused, used fingers or toys and then his dick. I went through time in the beginning where I learned it was mind over matter. The first time I realized I just relaxed did some deep breathing and then was fine.

Now I don't need toys. Yes arousal is a very keep ingredient as well as lots of lube. We laugh as I ask for it now and quite often, whereas I used to be very hesitant. I think it also has a lot to do with your partner and their patience and understanding. Thankfully mine was constantly making sure I was alright and I knew that if I couldn't or needed to stop he was supportive and would not be upset.

Yes, he's definitely patient and doesn't want to hurt me. It's weird, because it feels good while he's in there, but it also hurts too. I guess I need to just start off with a little plug and work my way up from there.

• Members
I have a few. I have to be in the mood for anal play or very into the moment.

Pinkie Plug

However if your in the mood for something that goes Bzzzzzzzzzzz Your partner may enjoy it too.

Little Anal Bzzzzz

Have fun! Hope you like them.

I agree. The little anal bzzzzzz is a great addition, because you will both be able to enjoy the vibrations together.

• Members
what did you decide LuvnSeXXX?

I went with the Pinkie Plug, but I am saving it to give to him on Father's Day (it's for me to use, but at his request, so he will be thrilled!) :D lol

• Members
I went with the Pinkie Plug, but I am saving it to give to him on Father's Day (it's for me to use, but at his request, so he will be thrilled!) :D lol

Good for you. Have fun! Let us know how it goes.