Official Community Forums Home

Im Sooo Lost With What Toy To Get

• Members

I have decided to go on a sebatical from partners. Sooo its time to increase my toy collection.. And I can use all the help I can get!

All the toys I have are meant for cliteral stimulation, since those are the only Os I get, (ahhh the search for the holy G spot) but with out a partner I am going want some penitration. But (here's where I show how nieve I really am) what do you do with it? I mean I have my eye on the one with the butterfly but I'm afraid that its not going to give enough cliteral stimulation if I am moving it in and out, I also think I would feel weird if I just let it sit there. (See I told you I was nieve) I'm afraid of glass though I do see that it gets high reviews and I just ordered another bullet (had to replace the last one) but I am soo lost!

I am open to any suggestion!

• Members

I have one I absolutely love. I love a vibe that is strong on the clit. This is a dual action and you will still feel it on your clit while working it in and out. The clit and the shaft are controlled seperately and are both strong. I have actually told friends about it and they ordered it. They have now fallen in love with it.

GK30031main.jpg