Official Community Forums Home

Little Old Me

nightowl

well its just a little housefwife/momma from the south who has found her way here to talk about a few suprising thoughts i have been having as of late...all of a sudden i wanna fool around with another chick!! i think i am gonna have to do something about it soon, anybody have any experience with that? BTW i am happily (mostly*) engaged to a great man that has no clue about this

• Members

Welcome to TT. Did you check out the article and tips section yet? It may have what you're looking for.

Welcome to TT. Did you check out the article and tips section yet? It may have what you're looking for.

yes i have looked at most of the articles, and have found some helpful things. now i just need a cute new friend to play with ;)

• Members
yes i have looked at most of the articles, and have found some helpful things. now i just need a cute new friend to play with ;)

How will your man feel about that? Better to think before you do......

Welcome to TooTimid! I'm all for sexual exploration, however, make sure that you are safe, as well as keeping your SO informed. Every relationship has its problems, however, sneaking around while you "fool around with another chick" can make things a lot worse, and not better, in your relationship with your fiance'. I hope you like the immense amount of information here, and welcome! Looking forward to reading some of your posts!!!

• Review Team

Welcome! I found myself interested in exploring with the same gender after years of never even considering it. I have done it once, during a FMF 3some and it was great. I would certainly do it again and luckily my SO (now HUSBAND! :) ) in willing to allow this to happen again, as long as he can watch. ;)

Whatever you do, welcome to TT and good luck!

How will your man feel about that? Better to think before you do......

he wont mind, i just dont wanna get his hopes up if i chicken out...after i find out what i need to, i will tell him

• Members
he wont mind, i just dont wanna get his hopes up if i chicken out...after i find out what i need to, i will tell him

Why not before?

• Members

Hey! Welcome!