Official Community Forums Home

Self-pleasurizer

Majikal1236

• Members

Self-Pleasurizer Product ID: SE0593-04-3

OK, I know this is called the 'Self Pleasurizer' and I'm going to be totally honest and tell you that I DO like this toy quite a bit - but found it's better suited for use with a partner - more of an 'enhancement' to bedroom play.

The first try was solo. If you had been there watching me, you probably would have been laughing. It gave new meaning to the saying 'Slippery When Wet' lol.

BUT ... if you like double penetration, or want to try it, this would be a good way to experience it.

My partner and I were in the middle of foreplay when I introduced it to him. Men tend to be more visually stimulated and, you know how most men love anal ... he got this big smile on his face, grabbed the lube and ... He inserted the vaginal side first, and we found the anal side went in very smoothly. It's not a large toy and the jelly material makes it very easy for insertion.

He said he really loved this because it gave him an opportunity to see it sliding in and out of me simultaneously, which got him VERY aroused - to the point where he wanted to try it as well.

So, we slipped a condom over the anal end of it (NEVER share anal toys without cleaning them and using a barrier such as a condom) and I had my turn at watching it penetrate HIM - we were both so hot after all this, he ended up positioning me in front him, bent me over and we used it as an anal toy for DP.

OMG.

At times it can seem difficult to find something you can use on each other to add a little excitement to what can become routine.

This was an asset to both of us! ;)

• Members
Self-Pleasurizer Product ID: SE0593-04-3

OK, I know this is called the 'Self Pleasurizer' and I'm going to be totally honest and tell you that I DO like this toy quite a bit - but found it's better suited for use with a partner - more of an 'enhancement' to bedroom play.

The first try was solo. If you had been there watching me, you probably would have been laughing. It gave new meaning to the saying 'Slippery When Wet' lol.

BUT ... if you like double penetration, or want to try it, this would be a good way to experience it.

My partner and I were in the middle of foreplay when I introduced it to him. Men tend to be more visually stimulated and, you know how most men love anal ... he got this big smile on his face, grabbed the lube and ... He inserted the vaginal side first, and we found the anal side went in very smoothly. It's not a large toy and the jelly material makes it very easy for insertion.

He said he really loved this because it gave him an opportunity to see it sliding in and out of me simultaneously, which got him VERY aroused - to the point where he wanted to try it as well.

So, we slipped a condom over the anal end of it (NEVER share anal toys without cleaning them and using a barrier such as a condom) and I had my turn at watching it penetrate HIM - we were both so hot after all this, he ended up positioning me in front him, bent me over and we used it as an anal toy for DP.

OMG.

At times it can seem difficult to find something you can use on each other to add a little excitement to what can become routine.

This was an asset to both of us! ;)

Nice to have a new "voice" on toy reviews. You posted this review very well and i just wanted to let you know. Great job,....................keep posting!!!!!!!!

• Members
Nice to have a new "voice" on toy reviews. You posted this review very well and i just wanted to let you know. Great job,....................keep posting!!!!!!!!

That very kind of you to let me know - THANK YOU!

:)

• Members

I agree, it is very nice to have other people posting their review of toys - I am gettin' tired ya know! :blink: When this part of the forum was started I wanted others to post their reviews, and I am SOOOO glad that people are finally joining in!

Thanks Majikal for your honest review - it is good to see someone admitting that their hubby likes anal penetraion! That took guts! Keep on posting Girl!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
I agree, it is very nice to have other people posting their review of toys - I am gettin' tired ya know! :blink: When this part of the forum was started I wanted others to post their reviews, and I am SOOOO glad that people are finally joining in!

Thanks Majikal for your honest review - it is good to see someone admitting that their hubby likes anal penetraion! That took guts! Keep on posting Girl!

Mikayla ;)

hehe Thank you for the compliments! I like to think that there are a lot of men who do like anal penetration that aren't gay - but are afraid to admit it simply because they fear being ridiculed or they themselves think it's an activity only shared between homosexuals. It certainly is NOT!

Hmmmm I'll have to go check if there is a topic about this on the board :P

• Members

Hey, I totally admit to liking it when my wife plays with my backdoor, and I can honestly say, I am not gay. I have given it some real thought and consideration when I was young. I have had experiences where I can fully say, nope, I am not gay. But I love anal play!