Official Community Forums Home

Vibrators Harm Penetration Sensation?

marriageman

• Members

Ladies, have any of you found that a vibrator made penetration not feel as great? In other words, for those of you who could orgasm by penetration prior to using a vibrator, did using a vibrator cause you to lose that?

I hope I worded that so that it made sense.

Thanks.

• Members

I do understand what your asking. No, I haven't, but I also don't use a vibe for every 'play date' ;) .

• Members

I am assuming you mean a vibe for insertion, as in you use a vibrator INTERNALLY then go to a penis for insertion? I think that there is a noticable difference, between a vibrator that moves, vibrates, is harder in texture and may be bigger / smaller than your real partner. This may cause insertion to feel different, but not necessarily worse. I don't do a lot of vibrator play before sex, but when I do, I still love the feeling of my real live partner.

IF you are referring to clitoral vibrators, I love them whenever we use them, and find that the added clitoral play enhances all sexual behavior.