Official Community Forums Home

No Rabbits!

• Members

After checking out this months new toys, I suddenly realized, I don't have a rabbit. With all the toys I have I couldn't believe I didn't own one rabbit, so I went on a scavenger hunt. I checked my night stand, the boxes at the top of my closet, some of my shoe boxes etc... all my little hiding places, there's a lot of places to look. I'm a rabbit virgin. I couldn't believe it. So I decided I need one, but don't know which one I'd like. I've read the reviews (some good, some not) but I'm still unsure. Thinking if it cost more it must be better, can't be sure. I love your input so I can order one and loose my 'rabbit virgin status'. Thanks ;)

• Members
Oh LL..I have a bath time bunny: http://shop.tootimid.com/bath-time-bunny.aspx ..luv it!!!

Thanks Pandora, that's one I've read reviews for, can't wait to see what else comes up..... :rolleyes:

• Members
i also have the bathtime bunny, but the little bumps on the underside are VERY painful...unless you like those little nubby things

Thanks E, I take a closer look at it.

• Members

This is the one my wife will not do without:

Trinity Deluxe Rabbit Vibrator

• Members
This is the one my wife will not do without:

Trinity Deluxe Rabbit Vibrator

Thanks L2P, I'm checking it now....

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/productimages/sex...GK30031main.jpg

I know this isn't a rabbit per se, but this is my very favorite dual action.

http://shop.tootimid.com/productimages/sex...SE0610-main.jpg

This is my favorite rabbit.

• Members
http://shop.tootimid.com/productimages/sex...GK30031main.jpg

I know this isn't a rabbit per se, but this is my very favorite dual action.

http://shop.tootimid.com/productimages/sex...SE0610-main.jpg

This is my favorite rabbit.

Thanks TQ, I thing the fist one is the one SS has and loves, those ridges look....delicious! The second one with the ball things in it, not sure what they add. But I do love wireless.....

Guest eminatic
The second one with the ball things in it, not sure what they add.

i used to think that...but ROTATION is amazing. i'm trying to find a good rabbit where the head rotates. see, i happened to get THIS and the whole thing rotated in addition to vibrating and i couldn't believe what i'd been missing out on! i can only imagine what a larger version would do...

(for the record i wouldn't recommend the one in the link because the rotation part shorts out after a couple of uses as one of the other reviewers stated)

• Members
Thanks TQ, I thing the fist one is the one SS has and loves, those ridges look....delicious!

I guess we all have our preferences, however, I have the first one - and although the ridges are great and it is soft/flexible - it is very loud for me - little distracting.. :(

• Members
i used to think that...but ROTATION is amazing. i'm trying to find a good rabbit where the head rotates. see, i happened to get THIS and the whole thing rotated in addition to vibrating and i couldn't believe what i'd been missing out on! i can only imagine what a larger version would do...

(for the record i wouldn't recommend the one in the link because the rotation part shorts out after a couple of uses as one of the other reviewers stated)

I have had two of them, and have never had the rotation part short out.

• Members
Thanks TQ, I thing the fist one is the one SS has and loves, those ridges look....delicious! The second one with the ball things in it, not sure what they add. But I do love wireless.....

The first one is the one SS has and loves--and for good reason! I usually don't use the rotation, but that is what the balls are--part of the rotation. It is also waterproof, which I love.

• Members
I have one like this http://shop.tootimid.com/jack-rabbit-pearl-vibrator.aspx and OMG, the first time I used it, I O'd in like 10 seconds! lol

kind of a bold question but I know you and your boyfriend take a lot of pics, do you happen to have any pics of yourself with your rabbit?

• Members
I guess we all have our preferences, however, I have the first one - and although the ridges are great and it is soft/flexible - it is very loud for me - little distracting.. :(

Loud is not good, thanks.

The first one is the one SS has and loves--and for good reason! I usually don't use the rotation, but that is what the balls are--part of the rotation. It is also waterproof, which I love.

Do you find it to be loud?

• Members

I didn't think it was overly loud. A closed door, perhaps a blanket over me, and it all seems good. And a little noise is well worth the enjoyment!!!

• Members

I didn't think it was overly loud. A closed door, perhaps a blanket over me, and it all seems good. And a little noise is well worth the enjoyment!!!

Thanks, looks like this is in the getting the most votes.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I need to recant, :o I'm not a 'rabbit virgin'.

Upon sharing our sad state of affairs with my husband (he was away on business again) he started laughing and told me we had a few. At least one I reviewed...... Ok, then where are they, I ask? When he got home he proudly pulled out the box, and yes, he was right I'm not a "rabbit virgin" after all. Even so, I still my get another. Thanks for all your suggestions they won't go to waist. B)

• Members

You can actually look up videos of rabbits that aren't very sexual. They just turn it on and show you how parts move.

It'll give you a better idea since there are so many types of rabbits, some of which are much louder than others but stimulate different parts with vibrations or movement.

Guest eminatic
You can actually look up videos of rabbits that aren't very sexual. They just turn it on and show you how parts move.

It'll give you a better idea since there are so many types of rabbits, some of which are much louder than others but stimulate different parts with vibrations or movement.

thats actually good to know...i wish i knew about that sooner lol

For everyone, rabbits/dual actions are different. Some people, such as myself, love the bumps that sometimes are on the shafts, others, like the beads that rotate, or even a thrusting shaft. It's all according to your preferences. Not everyone's the same, so one thing that works for you, may not work for another, of course.

I have 3 faves:

High Octane Magic Fingers

SE7859-11main.jpg

Read my review on it, cuz this baby does it all!! It is pricey, but well worth the investment!!!

Thumbilina

vt321main.jpg

Beyond 2000 Ultimate Vibrator

pd1706-01main.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I had a look on the Internet, but it seems that its running around in circles that denotes the mating behaviour - the only thing I can find about large circles of rabbits sitting still is from a guy in the US asking an expert ... who doesnt know ...