Official Community Forums Home

Bdsm

shdowulf39

• Members

just curious as to all the people out there that are into bdsm.how did you first get involved with bdsm?were you with an experienced Dom,or were you with someone at the time who was also curious about the lifestyle?are you still involved with it and to what extent are you still into it?

• Members

Hi there, great question!

Well, I was introduced to BDSM by an ex-boyfriend. He was into the lifestyle, and over our long (7 year) relationship, I became his total sub. we were into a wide variety of practices, and it was definitely a 100% BDSM DOM/sub relationship.

With my hubby I practice some BDSM, but it is vanilla in comparison to what I had with my ex. I think once you have been in such a relationship, you are never really cleansed of it!

• Review Team

I started dabbling in it with the guy I was with before I met my husband. He had a rough side and I figured out I liked it. When my husband and I met, it was sort of through a BDSM story I wrote, so it was obviously something we were both interested in. We have practiced it in varying degrees. Right now, with a one-month-old marriage, two young kids now with us, and stresses with employment and the lack-there-of, we have had very little time to explore the BDSM lifestyle any more. But, when we get alone-time behind a closed door, we do still get the whips and cuffs out.

• Members

well now I guess it's my turn.I was curious about it for quite a while.probably like most people who get into it.something different than married sex.

I got involved through a friend.he and his wife were into it(no I'm not bi or gay).him and I worked together and we were on a run together.laid overnight in the same place and he was watching a video of bdsm.he asked if I would like to watch with him,and I joined watching.he told me about the munchies he was involved with in the Tacoma area.I started attending and was soon hooked up with a total pain slut(what a way to jump into the lifestyle).we played for about 5 months or so.I figured out that wasn't my thing pretty fast.so we split and I found a new sub.both of us were pretty new into it and we gravitated from three.found out what parts of it I liked and what parts of it were not for me.

• 4 months later...

Im a bit new to it. I began seeing a new woman about 4 months ago and we've dabbled to a varying degree here and there.

She came into it at a young age...around 18 or so and it was her first sexual experience. She was with a guy who was into it and nothing else. Apparently it got rather rough and bad and she began fearing the guy. so she left him about 5 years ago or so.

I myself have never been into it (just got out of an 8 year marriage with a dead fish) but she's been trying to introduce me to it a little at a time...kinda.

Now, I enjoy it a lot. When we do it we kinda go back and forth with the domination and its nothing to heavy...but maybe I can get some tips from the more experienced folk cause she wants it heavier and I'm at a loss...

I want to please. Thats my thing. Whatever she wants, I'll do (she's the exact same way so sex is wonderful!) but when it comes to bondage and some role playing she leaves me hanging...pun totally intended...

What I mean by that is, well, Ive NEVER done anything like this before and she's not really showing me the ropes...another pun...lol

She says "You know what you want to do so just fucking do it!" Well, I DONT! I mean, it's like dancing for the first time with a girl...remember that? It's kinda scary. More performance anxiety than anything, really.

She was with this guy who trained her over the course of a year or so. I've had nothing and no one to show me the ropes...but I'm supposed to run before I even walk or crawl! Do you see where I'm coming from? This is difficult for me because, as I said, I love to please. As long as she's having a good time I dont care to much about myself getting off. BUT last night was hard for me cause, I feel, like I failed her. I just could not do it.

I cant be mean to her. I cant lead her around. I cant make her do things...I feel bad doing it! Is that fucked up or what? I know it's role playing. I know its a game...but I cant bring myself to do it...at least not yet. Not to the extent she wants me to.

Here's another problem. We switched roles for a while (I found out later it was so she could show me what she wanted)...I giggled and I laughed and I could not help it! The fuck!

Please, PLEASE any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

Regards

Me.