Official Community Forums Home

Which Strp-on Is Best For A Beginner

JP4

My wife wants to purchase a strap on to use for anal on me. She has never used a strap on and so we have looked on line here aty Too Timid and are considering the Heart Harness or the Fetish Fantasy First time Strap On set. I could use some imput. cost is a factor, would like to stay below 50.00. Any help is appreciated.

• Members
My wife wants to purchase a strap on to use for anal on me. She has never used a strap on and so we have looked on line here aty Too Timid and are considering the Heart Harness or the Fetish Fantasy First time Strap On set. I could use some imput. cost is a factor, would like to stay below 50.00. Any help is appreciated.

You are so lucky dude. I begged my last gf to do me like that but she wouldn't. But this is not about me-its about you two.

OK I bought a strapon harness about 4 years ago. It was made by Sportsheets. The whole rig is black and quite sexy looking. The straps that run laterally on the hips are only about one inch wide. I am no young buck and as such I am a bit wide there so they have a tendency to get a bit uncomfortable there (similar to a shoulder holster that is tight with a small/medium frame semiauto). But that is where it stops being uncomfortable. The back piece is cut similarly like a corset and is two pieces laced together in the middle. It is about 3 inches wide and made of a soft suede like material that is very comfy even when pulled up tight. I've always felt very sexy when I was wearing it (under my clothes). The front piece that fits in the crotch has 4 snaps on 4 straps holding the black rubber "O" ring that holds the dildo in place. Mine was made to take a 1.5" thick toy but w/the snaps one can swap out one "O" ring for a larger size no sweat. This rig cost me around $50 I think 4 years ago but I could be wrong. I know it wouldn't have been more as like you folks I am NOT made of moolah! This harness of mine was also my first and if I were to give it a rating (0-1 poor to 5 excellent) I would give it a 4 out of 5. Unfortunately my harness was not made to work with 2 dildos to penetrate the wearer who is penetrating her lover. These are available but I would think they would be more expensive. Mikayla1 is quite the guru here and I think she would be very helpful to you in this regard. Good luck you two and happy motoring!

Peace

12G

• Members

We use Tantus Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two interchangeable silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness for stimulating her clitoris while she does me. Other dildos can also be used. We have added Vibrating Mistress. It is a great dildo. Be careful not to get a dildo with too large a diameter. For me 1.25 inch diameter is the maximum that I am comfortable with, but 6.5 inches long if fine.

These dildos are easy to insert with lube.

Enjoy your strap on experiences. My wife looks so erotic wearing the strap on. Let us know your results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
We use Tantus Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two interchangeable silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness for stimulating her clitoris while she does me. Other dildos can also be used. We have added Vibrating Mistress. It is a great dildo. Be careful not to get a dildo with too large a diameter. For me 1.25 inch diameter is the maximum that I am comfortable with, but 6.5 inches long if fine.

These dildos are easy to insert with lube.

Enjoy your strap on experiences. My wife looks so erotic wearing the strap on. Let us know your results.

Wow, this opened up my eyes, i hadn't even thought of this. I can imagine a lot of women and blokes for that matter see this as kinda wierd but hey if you're both game then go for it and most of all have fun timid.gif

We enjoy strap-on sex often. I really loved the Double Delight set, which offers both the dildo for you and for the wearer. It's comfortable, easy to put on, and, being a woman of "child-bearing hips", it's really easy to keep on.

NO1832main.jpg

I like a fuller feeling, so we actually cut out the smaller dildo, and can now put other dildos in the hole that was left behind.

Now, one of our faves is the Sportssheets Velvet Vibrating Harness Set. It's REALLY comfy, and, it comes with 3 rings, to accomodate a variety of different types of dildos with bases. It really gives you a lot more options, especially if you have a favorite dildo. Plus, the pocket for the little vibrator, which is usually off in other harnesses I've found, in this one is in the PERFECT spot to hit my clit while I'm thrusting inside of him!!!

SS690-02main.jpg

I hope this helps and that you find something that will work for you both!!

Thanks for the imput we are going for the Sportsman Velvet Vibrating Harness set. Now the next part what dildo or dong to purchase. Interested in a 1.25by say 6 inches. Having looked at what is on TT I am not sure what buy. Again your help is appreciaqted.

We enjoy strap-on sex often. I really loved the Double Delight set, which offers both the dildo for you and for the wearer. It's comfortable, easy to put on, and, being a woman of "child-bearing hips", it's really easy to keep on.

NO1832main.jpg

I like a fuller feeling, so we actually cut out the smaller dildo, and can now put other dildos in the hole that was left behind.

Now, one of our faves is the Sportssheets Velvet Vibrating Harness Set. It's REALLY comfy, and, it comes with 3 rings, to accomodate a variety of different types of dildos with bases. It really gives you a lot more options, especially if you have a favorite dildo. Plus, the pocket for the little vibrator, which is usually off in other harnesses I've found, in this one is in the PERFECT spot to hit my clit while I'm thrusting inside of him!!!

SS690-02main.jpg

I hope this helps and that you find something that will work for you both!!

We use a couple of dildos we use with the harness on a regular basis, though we've tried many. The great thing with that, is that the rings that snap on, keep many different sized based-dildos in it so well!

One of our faves is the G-Freak. It's jelly, so it's very accomodating, and fills in the spaces where you want it. Plus, the base is awesome for that harness!! DJ701401.jpg Plus, he really likes how it's curved, but not too curved. Yes, it LOOKS curved, even in person, put, since it's jelly, it bends and straightens to your body.

Plus, we have some silicone dildos that are fantastic. And, they come with bases for easy gripping, and therefore, you can use them with the harness as well.

Tantus Echo TAN6378main.jpg, Fun Factory Tiger FUN24108main.jpg, and we have something similar to this one (I couldn't find what we DO have, but this one is really close):The Mistress Vibe VX023TU.jpg

I hope this helps!!! Happy shopping!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Thanks for the imput we are going for the Sportsman Velvet Vibrating Harness set. Now the next part what dildo or dong to purchase. Interested in a 1.25by say 6 inches. Having looked at what is on TT I am not sure what buy. Again your help is appreciaqted.

Vibrating Mistress is great. So erotic to see her wearing it. About 1.25 inch diameter and 6 inches long. Inserts easily with lube. My wife loves to masturbate with it too. She cums so fast.