Official Community Forums Home

Good Head Oral Gel

trina2008

• Members

I just received my Good Head Oral Delight Gel in Mystical Mint and Wild Cherry flavors. I just couldn't wait til my hubby got home so I could give him well "Good Head" The label states that it "Gives you that extra boost for blow jobs of historical proportions". Now ladies with a statement like that who wouldn't want to put it to the test.

I paitently waited for my husband to get home, and then showed him the bottle of gel. He gladly stripped and said let's go! So I put a little bit of the Mystical Mint flavored gel on the tip of his cock and took a little taste. The flavor is quit nice and minty which I love. He loved the fact that it made his cock tingle, so I put more on his shaft. Now, with the gel all over him he tasted great and I noticed that my mouth was a little more lubed up than when I give him a normal blow job. I continued with my blow job and he just loved it and said it really felt fantastic, incredible, awesome from beginning to end. So I guess the label is right "Blow jobs of historical proportions".

This is a great product that I would recommend for anyone that wants to spice up a blow job or cover up the taste if that is what you are looking for. The only thing I noticed is it's a little sticky so be prepared to clean up afterwards. But hey, what is a little cleaning up when you have just given your man a great blow job. He will be asking for this again and again, I know my husband did later that night. Doc Johnson did it again!

Product ID: DJ1360-00

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3169

• Members

Thanks for posting that review! I am so happy to have others posting here too!

It sounds like this is a great product for all those women who might be a little hesitant to give a blowjob because of "taste" issues. How long does the flavor last? Is there any aftertaste? You mentioned your hubby said that it made his cock tingle - did that last as long as you blew him, cause that would certainly be a bonus in my hubby's book!

Blowjobs of historial proportions...hmmmm, I thought I did that already, I might have to get me some of this stuff, huh???

Mikayla :lol:

• Members

He he Mikayla, I was thinking the same thing. I might have to get some of this for my fiancee. :) He likes me to use the edible warming massage oils, so I might have to try this too. I just wish I could find something that wasn't so sticky. We are rarely in a situation where we can just go clean up, being that we don't live together and he's living with his parents until his house is built. :( Has anyone found an edible oil or gel that isn't quite so sticky? Just curious.

• Members
Thanks for posting that review! I am so happy to have others posting here too!

It sounds like this is a great product for all those women who might be a little hesitant to give a blowjob because of "taste" issues. How long does the flavor last? Is there any aftertaste? You mentioned your hubby said that it made his cock tingle - did that last as long as you blew him, cause that would certainly be a bonus in my hubby's book!

Blowjobs of historial proportions...hmmmm, I thought I did that already, I might have to get me some of this stuff, huh???

Mikayla :lol:

Mikayla,

The flavor is really did last a long time, I used the mint and my breath was minty fresh after a blow job. How many women can say that. There is no bad after taste that I could tell, it just kept tasting like mint. I had to ask my husband if the tingling lasted throughout the entire blow job and he said "OH YEAH". So needless to say he really liked the gel. Now I also recieved the Wild Cherry flavor and he said that it didn't make his cock tingle with that flavor, so I am assuming the mint is what did it. I have personally always known about how mint will make a cock tingle, I have brushed my teeth and put a little toothpaste on my tongue and gave him a blow job that way and the first time I did it he freaked. He loved it! He couldn't figure out what I did to make his cock tingle that way. The gel makes the tingling last longer than toothpaste, so I would recommend the gel.:)

• Members
He he Mikayla, I was thinking the same thing. I might have to get some of this for my fiancee. :) He likes me to use the edible warming massage oils, so I might have to try this too. I just wish I could find something that wasn't so sticky. We are rarely in a situation where we can just go clean up, being that we don't live together and he's living with his parents until his house is built. :( Has anyone found an edible oil or gel that isn't quite so sticky? Just curious.

The Gel is not that sticky, I have used the warming gels and I personally have never liked the taste of them. Now the flavored gels I really like, They taste really good and he loved the affect they had on his cock. They are not that sticky and you really dont need a lot of gel to make it work. So all you would need is to suck his cock clean or a little damp towel. Now I personally sucked his cock clean and there was no evidence of the gel left. Just remember a little goes a long way and you will be fine.

Besides, who said the gel was just for him....My hubby tried the gel out on me (he used the wild cherry) and I have never been eaten out like that before. He says it tasted just like a cherry lifesaver. I had the best orgasms that way. I can't wait until he pulls that gel back out of the toy box....hmmmm maybe I will tonight and see what happens :o he he he