Official Community Forums Home

World's Strongest Vagina!

pappyld04

• Members

July 08, 2009 • 11:49 am

<H5 style="TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize">By Diana Fasanella</H5>glass-ball-300x225.jpg The world at her feet

A Russian woman has grabbed the title for the World’s Strongest Vagina and set a new world record by lifting a 33 pound glass ball with the muscles in her private parts.

Tatiata Kozheynikova told Life.ru that she has been training for the title in the Guinness Book of Records for 15 years and was declared the winner yesterday, the Examiner reports.

The 42-year-old woman used a custom-made glass ball attached to a second ball with a string that was placed inside her and lifted with her intimate muscles.

The Novosibirsk resident said that she first got interested in training to strengthen her vagina after childbearing had left her muscles weak.

She added that just 5 minutes a day of vaginal exercise is enough to “tone your health and sexual life.”

But, can she bench press with her bosoms?

• Members
When I was a teenager at the state fair I saw a woman pick up a wooden chair with her vag at the burlesque show. I was impressed.............

C'MON!!!

Just when I think I've heard it all! All I can say is....WOW!

• Members
What, no video ?

Sorry TC, they refuse to release it for us perv's!