Official Community Forums Home

Hi All

Spartan7869

• Members

Well I guess its time to introduce my self. I've been a lurker for awhile now.

Was looking for a Valentines Day present for the wife and ran into more than I bargained for while searching the net. WOW to say the least. TT is first class. We're very vanilla though we did spicy things up a bit with a couples beginner kit.

Hope that will change someday....

Spartan

(edited)

• Review Team

Welcome and glad you moved from the shadows. :)

Yeah, learning about each others' sexual appetite can be a challenge when taught such things were never to be discussed - that sex was for making babies and little else. My parents never talked about it with me other than to say "don't do it - a couple does not need sex.' WTF? Really, Mom? :o But we are lucky to live in today's world where there are other avenues for learning and discussing and getting pointers - like this wonderful site. I wish you luck and if we can be of any help, just ask. We are a fairly tame bunch, well except for Tyger! :P Seriously, there are great people here who are more than willing to help anyone learn more about the joys of sex and how to enjoy it even more.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! I echo MsLayD's sentiments. It is hard to learn how to be more open when we have been taught otherwise. This is a good place to start.

• Members

WELCOME!! Glad you decided to make yourself known! Looking forward to your posts! :)

• Members

Good to have you guys aboard. Lot's of cool stuff to explore here!!

• 1 month later...

Hi!! Welcome!!! Glad to see that we're getting some "fresh meat"! LOL ;) I hope you're enjoying the forums!

• Members
Hi!! Welcome!!! Glad to see that we're getting some "fresh meat"! LOL ;) I hope you're enjoying the forums!

'Fresh Meat' sort of like being a freshmen in college :lol: :lol: :lol: