Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal Cysts-anyone Else Have Probs With Them?

tracey

• Members

Ok, due to the rape charges, molestation, and sodomy charges my husband is in jail for, I really freaked when I had 2 little painful bumbs show up on my nether regions. Yes, I immediately called my doctor and explained everything, and went in to have EVERYTHING checked. All tests came back clean. Thank God! So what are these painful little bumbs that feel like a b b under my skin?? I accidently shaved the top off one, didn't know it was there, and OMG.....the burn! I couldn't get the soap off fast enough. Then it burned like hades everytime I peed. Talk about scaring someone. But she checked it, did a biopsy just to be sure, and said it was just a vaginal cyst. Since then I have had 3 more. They last about a week, and come to a head, after soaking a hot bath 2 or 3 times. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. So why now?? She didn't have an answer. And said that unless they got really big, then they could freeze them off. But as long as they were little, there was nothing to do for them. Soak in hot baths until they came to a head and drained, then they would remain tender for a few days more.

Has anyone else ever experienced these and please tell me they are not a permanent occurence? They hurt, they are painful. And I sure don't want to continue to have one pop up every so often. The doctor said the only thing she could tell me was that stress seems to aggravate the problem. But nothing else, ?????

• Members

I personally have not had this issue, but we went through something similar with my mother a short while back. Stress and hormones seem to be the cause. Of all things, Mom found that destressing and changing her diet did a lot to eleviate a number of her issues (her problem wasn't just vaginal cysts, but also fibro adnomas in her breasts). Seems silly and strange, I know, but there it is.

• Members

As a matter of fact I have had those and you are right when you rupture them damn they hurt. When I was pregnant with my first child, in my third trimester, I got a ton of these little bumps. OMG i freaked. And I was so young I never knew anything like this ever existed. Come to find out thats what it was. But what really sucked about the whole thing was that he didn't check them until I gave birth. This doctor came into my room to tell me that he had checked that bump from my vaginal area and they were only cysts. The bad part was that I had a room full of people. :o I so bad just wanted to crawl under the bed cause they all gave me this horrible look. Oh it was aweful...... :(