Official Community Forums Home

Fingering

• Members

So I was being pleasantly awoken by my wife this morning. She was very aggressive and mentioned how she was sad there were no toys nearby(they were there, but they'd been collecting dust for a while as we have a light sleeper for a toddler). Anyway, I reminded her that we still had my tongue and fingers. I went down on her and used a technique I often do when pleasing her this way. Basically I get her wet through some tongue action and then slide the finger in. Once in, I simply put pressure and then relieve it...slowly at first and then faster. My finger never actually really slides in our out, just pressure with remainder of my fist pressing up against everything down there and then pulling slightly away.

I was wondering if other women out there enjoyed the same technique or if some out there liked the actual in and out glide more. For my wife, the sensation is almost like a hard fuck plus we get to angle for the G-spot with my finger(s).

Randy.

• Members

Oh, no doubt. I was actually more interested in the actual pressure motion rather than the glide and slide.

• Members

Oh, no doubt. I was actually more interested in the actual pressure motion rather than the glide and slide.

Right. The "pressure then release" motion is very pleasurable whether it's gentle of rough. Just depends on what mood I'm in.... I've experienced some of the most intense G-spot O's that way. Love it!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Some of the stronger orgasms for my wife have been when I am applying pressure and very little motion. Even just at the vagina opening, not even going in to where the G-spot is. She does have a vibrator on her clit going at the same time, and the pressure is more steady rather than an apply-and-release, so not quite what you describe.

• Members

Just depends on what mood I'm in....

The hardest part of pleasuring a woman is figuring out what mood she's in.

• Members

The hardest part of pleasuring a woman is figuring out what mood she's in.

Agreed! That's why communication is so important.

• Members

Agreed! That's why communication is so important.

That and a hard cock between her legs... ^_^

• Like 1

• Members

I love two fingers, curved slightly upwards, applying the kind of pressure you mentioned, right on my G-spot, while a guy plays with my clit with his mouth. There is no better orgasm in the world!

• Like 1

• Members

I love two fingers, curved slightly upwards, applying the kind of pressure you mentioned, right on my G-spot, while a guy plays with my clit with his mouth. There is no better orgasm in the world!

I keep hearing about this and it's worked with other women but FWB just doensn't respond to it. Feather-light licks on the clit and fingers pushed in deep really make her moan.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Review Team

My Girl loves it when I finger her using my pointer finger deep inside and rubbing my thumb on her clit slowly and softly sliding in and out and using light to moderate pressure similar to a soft pinch rubbing her clit from the inside and outside at the same time

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love giving some manual stimulation. A thumb on a clit and two fingers inside. I will go until she has her release and again. Anything she wants I will do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't know whether or not I'd be any good at it WenWitch. Still trying to get my first experience with another woman. Looking forward to trying though!!! And as far as excelling at other areas goes, that has my mind racing.

D

• Members

Ok, do you want to offer any advice? I am up for any suggestions you can offer. :P

D

• Members

yea how do you go from a 10 to a 25??????? What is the secret? Do you have a tongue like Gene Simmons????? LOL!!!!

• Review Team

my girl likes it when I slide my fingers up and down between her pussy lips making her all wet soaking my fingers then ill slide one or two inside her pussy to stimulate her g-spots at the same time ill slide one slowly in her a-hole all while shes going down deep on me, for me and her its a wonderful experience :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
On 2/16/2023 at 11:59 AM, raym718 said:

Thumb on clit, two fingers in pussy and one up the ass if she is game

I would love to wake up to that!

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Dancer said:

I would love to wake up to that!

That’s just the beginning