Official Community Forums Home

Oral After Sex

Richardjd9

My wife wants me to perform oral on her after I finish inside her . I'm not saying I wouldn't but it seemed a strange request. I told her its not a no and not a yes. Is this a normal request? I love performing oral on her and it sounds sexy. I have considered this but I loose all drive after I have finish. Please help me with this.

• Like 3

• Review Team

This is actually not an unusual request. I dont remember the name of the thread but a while back I was reading through a whole string of posts from guys who have done this, have considered it, or who wanted to do it. After thinking about it for a long time I actually told her I wanted to try it. It is completely different than I expected it to be and in a way it is a relief. As many men on these forums have noticed or pointed out, as men, we are constantly judging ourselves and taught to be afraid of homosexual thoughts/actions even though we know we are straight (at least I have experienced this) and though the act of sharing this experience with your partner isn't something that is homosexual we are confronted with those thoughts/beliefs. When I shared this experience with my girlfriend it was wonderful. She enjoyed it very much as well. It brought us closer together as a couple and we felt even more relaxed in our ability to share fantasies.

So I guess overall the answer is that this isn't unusual and I strongly encourage taking the leap and trying this with your wife. If you don't like it, or she doesn't like it oh well, but it is well worth the chance.

Good luck!

• Like 3

• Members

Feed him smoothies and it will not taste bad at all, hard part is just doing it because of the loss of drive but if you can encourage him in a sexy begging manner he and you will enjoy it. The more I do it the more I enjoy it, wife loves it and I finding myself becoming my own cum junkie. You could also snow ball him and both enjoy the gourmet taste of your efforts.

Ask her, if she dominating, to force you to eat it after you cum Richard or have her kiss you with it in her mouth. The trick is to get you to taste it. That the hard part, but once it done it not bad at all. You might find yourself wanting more and she wanting some for her.

Nowhaving said, any ideas on increasing volume?????

Glenn

• Members

Fetish and Bondage section has a thread on eating your cum and the women are hands down for it for their guys tasting it so you know it gotta be good

I never had a partner protest it, in fact they seem to really like their belly buttons filled and licked out but never minded me licking their breasts or bottems. In fact I would like to give the wife a treat now if it wasnt for the kids running around.

Glenn

• 1 year later...
  • Members

You have to have your mind set to do it. I know how us men are spent when we are done. I forced myself to do it for her and it went find and she really enjoyed it. I cant do it often because it is hard to do right after you cum, but she will probably really enjoy it.

• Like 1

• Members

My Ex wouldn't even consider this. I had enough trouble getting her to the point of allowing me to give her oral pleasure. She would do me but often wouldn't let me go down on her. As a result I have never be in the position to be asked to continue with oral sex after I achieved orgasm. If I had a partner who asked I'd be happy to please her.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife wants me to perform oral on her after I finish inside her . I'm not saying I wouldn't but it seemed a strange request. I told her its not a no and not a yes. Is this a normal request? I love performing oral on her and it sounds sexy. I have considered this but I loose all drive after I have finish. Please help me with this.

Question...did she have her orgasm? or at least had you already gone down on her?

• Review Team

going down on my girl after we finish gets her real hot and makes her squirt all over my face, it gives me great pleasure to set her off that way

• Like 3

• Review Team

just want to make sure I give you all the pleasure I can :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I think it's a normal request. I've gone down on my man (and now my GF which is different of course), after he's cum. And I've had it done to me as well.

As we know, some men finish before we do, so, giving your woman pleasure after you've cum, but she has or hasn't but wants more, is a great way to show that you care about your woman's pleasure.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Interesting to read through here. This is something my wife and I have talked about doing but haven't tried. I'm usually super turned on by the idea and then afterward no longer wanting. I'm going to pull the trigger and do it anyway. Sounds like it will be very intimate and fun! Glad to see others with the same thoughts

• Members

It is hard for me to comprehend when guys finish they are just totally done, even if their woman hasn't finished.  I hear repeatedly that guys are just spent...no more to go, but...how can they just leave their woman hanging????

• Like 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, deborah126 said:

It is hard for me to comprehend when guys finish they are just totally done, even if their woman hasn't finished.  I hear repeatedly that guys are just spent...no more to go, but...how can they just leave their woman hanging????

That's where I think older men are better lovers, they can pace themselves and know enough to give their partner multiple orgasms before they cum. If for some reason I'm still itching after he cums he will finger my gspot till I beg him to stop.

• Like 2

• Members
6 minutes ago, deborah126 said:

lucky you!    I have to find a way to get him to just stop doing this.  arrgggg

and I am open to suggestions on how to approach this

• Members

I read about it and wanted to surprise her. I wanted to do it for her and look for things to help my wife feel good and special. Deborah is right because I am 51 years old did for the first time at 49. We have have been married 6 years and married late both of us and our first marriage. I think it is several things that made me want to please her and look for ways to do that knowing that I can not make her orgasm every time from intercourse. I do not know if this was helpful or not but I guess information usually is, but I can't give you advice on getting him to want to. 

• Members
On January 11, 2016 at 10:20 PM, deborah126 said:

This boggles me too. I have always been very focused on my girl. I never want her to feel like my need supercede hers!! There are times that I'm the only one that has an orgasim because she is honestly too tired and would rather sleep but that is rare. Actually come to think of it, there have been times when I would make her have an orgasim and I didn't just so she knows it isn't all about me.  I always make sure she orgasims either before or with me. To me that is part of loving well. I had good parents that taught me to love my wife dearly and while they didn't get into specifics of having orgasims obviously ?, what they did teach bled through into how I am as a lover. 

• Like 2

This happens quite often. More so than most men probably would like to admit. For women, even after we orgasm, we are blessed with the ability to go on (most of the time), and keep performing.

Where I do understand that men cum hard, you're right Married, a man's focus should be on pleasing his woman, instead of just his pleasure/exhaustion.

I've been with men that make SURE I finish, then others that couldn't give a crap if I had orgasmed or not.

To me, it's very selfish to leave your lover hanging, man or woman.

Now, that's different then having a "it's all about my lover night" where you just concentrate on pleasing your lover only. Those are a lot of fun too!

• Like 1

• Members

it has taken me awhile to admit this...that he is selfish.  I told him he was...now getting the silent treatment.  better the silent treatment than blue balls (I do wish they'd attach a name to this for women)

• Members

THANK YOU,  all of you just gave me a great idea. I always wanted truly taste my own cum,( an old friend sat on my face after I fucked her) but the only way is to lick it off of  tits,   pussy, or ass. My don't think my GF is not into that, so, I'm going to cum just inside of her and on her pussy, and then act lick i can't get enough of eating her out and go right back down on her and lick my man love juice all up.