Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Yeah, I bet that got your attention!!! LOL

So, share your 69-ing stories, tips, tricks, and even some funny things that may have happened.

• Like 2

• Review Team

I love me some 69 with my wen, However she's not a big fan of the position, She says she cant concentrate when I'm passionately running my tongue all over her sweet pussy 

I'll admit, it is hard for me to concentrate when I'm in a 69 position with my girlfriend. I prefer to be on the bottom. When I was with a man, it was a little easier because having something large in your mouth and sucking/licking with it in there already is a bit easier. LOL

• Like 1

• Members

Tried it once.  Found it to be awkward and thus not that enjoyable compared with other activities.  Plus I was on the bottom so my tongue went dry; saliva doesn't flow up hill.

• Members
20 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I get too distracted as well, rather concentrate on one persons pleasure at a time.

Same for us. One of us always "wins", and the other goes after it!

Doesn't stop us from trying though!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2016 at 7:09 PM, Kinkster said:

Same for us. One of us always "wins", and the other goes after it!

Doesn't stop us from trying though!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!! LOL ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 7/24/2016 at 9:49 AM, WenWitch said:

Anyway, my point is doing all that makes it very difficult for me to concentrate on my own self. 

I agree. All my attention is on my partner. Too distracted to concentrate on myself either.

• Members

As part of the play time I like the mutual give and take. It is not something that I can keep,up for long. Sooner than later I will move so that I can concentrate on giving her the oral pleasure she deserves. Having her pleasured gives me pleasure. As a result 69 is only a beginning to full scale oral climax for her. There is nearly nothing better than having her climax with my head between her legs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Several years ago, we were doing 69, but it was me doing all the 'work'. She was on top, and just enjoying the ride. I was too, and when she started to cum, I lost it, and shot my load all over her face or tits. Interesting way to have simultaneous orgasms!

It sure surprised my wife. She wasn't even touching me. All she could say was "WOW, you really do like eating my pussy!"

:lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think the funniest 69 story I have is we were getting busy, I was on top sucking him deep and he had his face buried in my pussy and licking my ass. He got me so excited that I squirted hard and pushed my bottom down hard on his face covering him in my juice and so much so he had to push me off as he coughed and tried to catch his breath. He said Christ woman, I thought I was going to drown. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Modified 69 is best.  Partner on their back with head turned.  You on your knees beside them with your penis (or pussy) in their mouth as you face in the opposite direction toward their feet and lick their pussy/suck their cock.