Official Community Forums Home

Pee For Pleasure

Kinky Twinkie

• 4 years later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, Dannyk said:

My wife likes holding my cock while I pee. I love watching her pee also. Sometimes while holding my cock, she will go ahead and give me a handjob. One night she peed in a cup and was drinking it while we were having sex and ask me to drink some also. She told me to pee in her mouth also. I tried and a little came out I guess from being nervous I couldn’t pee much. She really enjoyed it!It wasn’t too bad. I knew it had to be good if it came out of her pussy! We have never went any further with peeing but may someday!

Damn your wife is my kind of woman and I would love to drink her pee from her pussy lips till it turns to her hot pussy CUM mmmmmmm

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 12/17/2011 at 10:17 AM, ReadyToMoveOn said:

I'll share an experience, somewhat related.

My current GF has opened my eyes to a lot of different things. Sexually I guess we are both growing together. So one night we are out together, Admittedly I had a couple drinks, and I excuse myself to relief the build up. As Im standing at the urinal, alone in the Mens Room, I hear the door open, I turn and see me GF walk in. WTF is she doing, as I am still facing the urinal, pissing, now with my jaw on the floor. She very casually walks over behind me and grabs hold onto dick, as I continue to urinate.

For whatever reason, I became immediately sexually aroused, as my somewhat limp dick became raging hard with the soft handling of my GF's touch, and YES men can piss with a Hard Dick.

She took me totally by surprise and maybe that was the turn on, as it was in a public restroom and totally unexpected. Though nothing else happened right there, I was extremely aroused throughout the rest of our dinner. Needless to say that night when we finally arrived home, we fucked liked jackrabbits. B)

This might be my way of expanding into peeing. I’ve always rejected the thought in the past but when I think hard about it now, I could see myself doing this exact act to the right gye (hopefully he would be receptive as you were). Awhile back I saw a girl in a short skirt pumping gas at the station. All of a sudden while standing there she spread her legs and started peeing. Normally I would be offended seeing this in public….but wasn’t……maybe it was my mood or curiosity or ?…. Don’t know but it turned me on a bit.  Was she dared to do it or just found pleasure in it?  Well, something to ponder.    

That's something I've never been able to or want to try, but hey, to each their own!! I hope y'all have fun!!! Urine for a good time!! LOL Sorry, couldn't help myself.

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Tyger said:

That's something I've never been able to or want to try, but hey, to each their own!! I hope y'all have fun!!! Urine for a good time!! LOL Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Now that was darn right funny Tyger 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

anyone peed themselves on purpose while wearing panties, swim suit, or clothing.  We done it at one time or another but anyone ever do it to feel the hot wet sensation al over there crotch. My other half did it for me while getting in the shower and it was a turn on. It also feels very good. It like golden shower masterbation 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/7/2021 at 12:27 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

anyone peed themselves on purpose while wearing panties, swim suit, or clothing.  We done it at one time or another but anyone ever do it to feel the hot wet sensation al over there crotch. My other half did it for me while getting in the shower and it was a turn on. It also feels very good. It like golden shower masterbation 

It's a nice feeling to pee your pants in my opinion. 

• Members
On 11/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, Starving said:

My wife likes holding my cock while I pee. I love watching her pee also. Sometimes while holding my cock, she will go ahead and give me a handjob. One night she peed in a cup and was drinking it while we were having sex and ask me to drink some also. She told me to pee in her mouth also. I tried and a little came out I guess from being nervous I couldn’t pee much. She really enjoyed it!It wasn’t too bad. I knew it had to be good if it came out of her pussy! We have never went any further with peeing but may someday!

You are a lucky man!  I’d buy special “wine” glasses for the occasion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

https://nypost.com/2018/08/06/doctors-warn-of-dangers-in-new-peegasm-trend/

Warning of the peegasm so be careful how much you hold 

• Members

Another interesting article on why we ...

https://www.livescience.com/63197-why-pee-shivers.html