Official Community Forums Home

Bj Iafter 'unpleasant Conditions"

Mikayla1

• Members
Hell no. Not the same day, no. I wouldn't go down there until he was feeling better. No matter HOW horny I was. Plus, I know that when *I* feel gross, I sure as heck don't feel like doing it, niether does hubby for that matter (thankfully). And, when he was feeling better (or myself), there'd better be some serious butt-scrubbing going on before anything happens!

Heck, I can barely tolerate bad breath. In fact, I refuse to kiss my DH on the mouth if he hasn't brushed/rinsed his mouth first where he's a smoker, and I find that habit disgusting (sorry, no offense to any smokers here, it's just my "thing".)!

Your my kind of gal!

• Members

I'm sure Mikayla's husband either knows or wouldn't mind the post as he's a regular contributor and reviewer to the board. That said I have to say this thread did give me and my husband a much needed chuckle.

• 7 years later...
  • Members

reading some older posts and this WAS entertaining.  Now...especially for the ladies.  Flatulence .. my worst nightmare came true.   Thank God his face wasn't down there!  I was mortified, tried my darndest to make light of it but it was a deal breaker (he said a boner breaker) that night.  Told him he needed an anatomy lesson...he just stirred things up...dang.  I have a good supply of Gas X on hand at ALL times.   Having had a resection a number of years ago has left me with more than normal gas....just what I need to worry about during those moments.    Anyone else had a similar experience and how did you handle it?

I think anyone that's sexually active has had this happen. And, unfortunately, as we get older, our bodies develop more digestive issues sometimes. So, this is not a real rare occurance.

Where some people get grossed out about it, to me, and this is just my opinion, they need to get over it. Apologize, excuse yourself, and move on! I mean, not only will women fart, but there's a thing called a "queef", which is when air is pushed up into the vaginal area, and it comes out, especially when the penis comes out, and it sounds like a juicy "fart", but it's not. Again, totally normal, and not gross, just a bodily noise.

It can be laughed off. And, really, just should be. You can't help your health issues, I'm sure he knows about your resection, and needs to get over the "eeeewww groooooosssss" child like attitude. LOL I'm sure he's belched after drinking soda or beer, farted after a meal ( like baked beans), so, with all of that pressure and pushing on your innards, why would he think that that's gross? It's natural.

The older I get, the less tolerant I get for intolerance/sympathy with people with health conditions.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

As long as they are clean I would have no issues going down on them after stomach issues (to put it nicely lol) Everyone poops, everyone farts, everyone pees.  As long it has been cleaned it is all good.  Now if they started having stomach gurgles after I started going down on them, that might be a mood killer, at least for the moment. 

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Here's my take, and pardon the crassness.

People don't like to think about it, but germs migrate.  Germs "down there," migrate.  Mostly the are harmless.  But where you are putting  your mouth is not at all far from "the exit."  So if someone has a stomach bug, I don't want those kind of germs anywhere near my mouth, thank you.  And if I'm the one suffering from Montezuma's Revenge, same deal, I'm not gonna let someone go down there, or even want it if my stomach is grumbling away.  Oral can wait until the bug has passed and the "down there" suitably cleansed.