Official Community Forums Home

An Embarrassing Moment...help Please?

iso8

• Members

Ok.... well here's the thing... Ive had experience with more than one man with foreplay and when it came to sex i waited until i was with someone i expect to be with for a long time. here's my wuestion.

Me and some girlfriends were sitting chatting about sex positions and the best one's we knew of / invented! I mentioned I hadnt had an orgasm from sex yet and were there any positions good for that? because really I said, the only time I ever do anything is when Im on top.

to this my friend exclaimed 'what all the other times you just lie there!'

I had to answer yes because to be honest what else should i be doing??

missionary Im lying down, from behind well im just leaning on something or keeping balance I mean I hardly participate...I run my hands down his back and things and touch him but thats it

so my question.. Am I meant to be doing something else? what do you do but just lie there?

thanks Iso

• Members

Well to answer your question, to be honest I am hardly ever on my back, when I am my hips are grinding and I am thrusting right along with him. I love doggie style and alot of other postitions to in doggie, I am in rythum with him. I mean my hips are grinding and sometimes he will stop moving so I can grind on him harder. I have never been one to lay still. I am sure others here will be able to answer you alot better but, I mean you can move with him thrust with him, move your hips and grind against him.

Also you can always ask your partner what he would like you to do ? I mean communication is a wonderful thing during sex. I do what makes me feel good and him and makes us both reach our Os. I know at times it might be hard to not get embarassed but I sex and sexual questions are nothing to be embarassed about, Society and others I know make it hard.

Try other postions to I mean you can put him on his back, and go reverse cowgirl with him, where you have control. Trust me when I do that position with my hubby he is moving right along with me. I don't think either of us have actually been still. Even when I am alone and with my toys I am moving.

Hope this helps you some!

There are many many different positions and ways to touch your lover!! Be creative as possible. Also, if you're curious as to how the positions look, I would suggest reading (and practicing) the Kama Sutra. This book has tons of positions, and pics to show how they are done. It's a popular, and extremely old book, found in modern formats in almost every bookstore chain out there. You can also order it from a variety of book sites.

Remember the saying, "If it feels good, do it!"? It holds very true to sex. Be comfortable with your lover, and ask him how he wants you to touch him, as well as telling him when he touches you in a good way too.

There's no script as far as what you're SUPPOSE to do during sex, but it's not suppose to be a one person participation if there are 2 people naked!! It takes time to grow confidence in one's sexual prowess. Maybe start off slowly by exploring his body, just touching it, nothing more. Add spice by blindfolding him. That way, you can touch him, and he will totally be into the sensations. Tell him not to touch you, and just have fun!!! Just an idea. ;)

• Members
Well to answer your question, to be honest I am hardly ever on my back, when I am my hips are grinding and I am thrusting right along with him. I love doggie style and alot of other postitions to in doggie, I am in rythum with him. I mean my hips are grinding and sometimes he will stop moving so I can grind on him harder. I have never been one to lay still. I am sure others here will be able to answer you alot better but, I mean you can move with him thrust with him, move your hips and grind against him.

Also you can always ask your partner what he would like you to do ? I mean communication is a wonderful thing during sex. I do what makes me feel good and him and makes us both reach our Os. I know at times it might be hard to not get embarassed but I sex and sexual questions are nothing to be embarassed about, Society and others I know make it hard.

Try other postions to I mean you can put him on his back, and go reverse cowgirl with him, where you have control. Trust me when I do that position with my hubby he is moving right along with me. I don't think either of us have actually been still. Even when I am alone and with my toys I am moving.

Hope this helps you some!

Mmmm. Everything Howard said. Very good advice. Clearly, this man has been paying attention! :rolleyes:

But, hmm. If you're new to having sex, which I get the impression you are, you need to pay attention to your lover(s), to what seems to turn them on, and what turns you on. I've always been turned on by holding a man's ass as he's thrusting into me, feeling the power of his thrusts in his muscles in addition to the sensations his cock is making inside me. With a man who is timid, it seems to spur him on to greater effort, and with a man who is overpowering, well, it gives me something to hang on to!

Speaking of spurs, I highly recommend wearing stiletto heels... as my girlfriend calls them, "man-spurs". It's amazing what raking them across your lover's flanks can do.

And BTW, don't be shy about only having fun when you're on top. It takes some girls a while to get her jones on under a man. Do what feels good and let it grow. Don't be afraid to say what feels good and what feels boring. Your lover will appreciate it, if he's worth being with!

• Members

Thanks everyone so many suggestions! I do do thing like wear heels and run my hands down him but it doesnt feel like enough really, I will try and use my hips more I think its just when I do try his are a bit overpowering and i give up! and Howard I will definately be reading through your post again.. I'll see what i can try out tonite! :) thank you :lol: XxX

• Members
the real question is what do YOU WANT TO DO? We can make suggestions as to what we know will get a reaction from him, and SHOULD feel good to you, but only you can possibly know what feels good to you, and to your lover. Heck, you can bring your legs up around him and put them on his shoulders for very deep penetration. You can lock his cock in your pussy by simply closing and crossing your ankles, and stretching the legs so they tighten up together, acting like a scissors closing on paper. That is a terrific sensation to a man's cock, and he will feel like he is trapped in your pussy and you won't let him go. How is that going to affect his ego??? YOu only get one guess!

Everything I suggested was one way or another to make him feel closer to you, and to bring him closer to you. Every man wants to be " Wanted " as a lover, by his lover, and grabbing him and pulling him into you is the most direct, silent way I know to communicate that fact to him. You are saying, by your actions, " I can't get enough of you in me, and I don't want you to leave, ever!" Can you imagine saying that statement verbally to a lover, while you lie under him with your legs straight out, not moving, not putting your hands on his shoulders, or around his waist, or on his ass and pulling him towards you??? How convincing would that statement be to him? NOT AT ALL!

So, if you love the way he is making you feel, react like you do. Grab him, or wrap those legs around him. Use those heels to pull him into you, or keep him from moving in and out of you. Take control.

I love the idea of wearing high heels to bed and using them on your lover. Great visual and even more erotic in action. Men love that kind of thing. There is just a hint of kinky sex( the shoes) dominance, ( the high heels), mixed with a submissive, missionary position. It works for me.

Have fun. No matter what. Have Fun.

Howard

YOWZA............

• Members

Thanks again for the responses... it resulted in the best sex we've had together it lasted an 2 hours 1 and a half hours just sex!. and we were probably in about 4 or 5 different positions, weirdly I got back from horse riding and it sparked off normally he eyes up my knee high boots and the tight jodpers and we leave it there but this time I kissed him and ran my hands down his back and it turned into sex it was a lot more passionate and I concentrated more on what i was doing and feeling Ive never had an orgasm before and I didnt have one this time but i did definately get a little flip in my stomach. So i think more of the same is in order! Thanks so much for the suggestions i was a lot more relaxed and got into a more nothing to lose mood.

:) hopefully it will continue to get better !

thanks

Iso