Official Community Forums Home

Double Pleasure Comfort Grip Stroker

Anton

• Members

toa8475-6_product_1main.jpg

When this came in the mail I was very intrigued by the orgasm balls and wondered just how good they would feel. Marie took it out of the package and sniffed it. She said it didn’t have much of a smell but that it did smell a little like oil. Ok so that is a manly smell, I can deal with that. We noticed that the inside is zigzagged of sorts, which made Marie curious as to how it would feel so she went off to wash it and get it ready for play.

“Anton, come here! Is this what I feel like inside?” She hollered from the bathroom where she was soaping up the inside of the stroker. Watching her push her finger in and out was quiet amusing. She then grabbed my member and soaped it up good bringing me to a hard and aroused state. Then she placed the stroker on the tip of my now very erect penis. The opening was tight and inviting. She slid it down my shaft in one smooth movement and it felt GREAT! The inside is very similar to the real deal. The orgasm balls add a very nice touch and I love the way they feel going down the length of my shaft. She then proceeded to take me almost all the way out only to slowly push it back on again, after a bit of this we decided to rinse off the soap and retire to the bedroom. After giving me a good quick lube she lubed the toy and went to town stroking my manhood like crazy, up, down and even twisting it a bit. This toy is wonderful but in the hands of my wife it was amazing. It is great when used with a bullet shoved into one of the loops on the end.

(There are 2 loops at the other end of the sleeve. Not sure what they are for but Marie thinks maybe a finger hold or place to stick a slim bullet vibe. We have tried both and it works.)

Within minutes I was blasting love juice out the back and over the sides.

Although it is a bit big for Marie’s small hands to hold for long periods of time, it is just fine for me. The bumps, twists and ridges on the inside feel great as the soft flesh like toy slides up and down my shaft. The clear color is very cool you can see just how your cock reacts to the very contours of this sexy little toy.

The only issue is when there is too much lube and it gets on the outside too so that makes it slippery.

Clean up is really easy just use a nice antibacterial soap and hot water. Make sure to shake off excess water and then pat dry with a lint free cloth. Apply talc powder to inside and out and store in a plastic bag. This helps the Cyberskin retain its natural feel.

• Members

That's a great review and I'm adding to my wish list when it comes time to shop for my husband.

• Like 1

What a wonderfully detailed review!! Glad this masturbator worked so well for you!

• Members

OHMY! i can't believe he told ya'll what I did with it... LOL

I will add that if you lay your other hand flat across the top when you are moving up and down it adds more suction power.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

toa8475-6_product_1main.jpg

So what do you do when you are away from home for an ENTIRE week - MASTURBATE. What do you do when you are all alone in a hotel room and your wife calls and tells you what sexy things she wants to do to you - MASTURBATE. What do you do when you are bored out of your skull and don't want to go to sleep - MASTURBATE. What do you do when you are a guy and have a few minutes to spare - MASTURBATE!!!!

So, knowing I was going to be away this week I packed my new toy - the Double Pleasure Comfort Grip Stroker and some of my favorite lube. I figured if I was gonna whack it I would at least whack it in style. This little baby made it easily through security - thank GOD I didn't have to explain it. Then, I forgot I had it until tonight when I got to the bottom of my bag. Like a kid finding one more gift under the tree I happily unwrapped my new toy. "Whoopee, I forgot I brought this - rock on," I thought as I washed it off. It is very soft, jelly like and has manly pleasure balls inside it. It is actually pretty heavy - which I attribute to the balls - I mean, what man doesn't want heavy balls, right?

I did a little digital inspection of this stroker first - I didn't want to overlube - cause when you overdue the lube, it is like fucking the grand canyon. I decided a little bit of lube would be fine because it seemed like a tight, yet stretchy, opening and canal. The main opening looks like a rough version of a vagina, with a 'cum hole' on the opposite end. There is also two little loops -which I assume are for bullets, which I sadly did not have. I lubed up the toy then myself, opened my 'reading material' and off I went.

The first thing I noticed was it was fairly tight around my cock - good tight. Then I noticed that the inside had bumps - not super large bumps, but noticeable and VERY pleasurable bumps. Finally, when you grip the stroker, the pleasure balls really add a little something. I liken the experience to doing a DP with Mikayla when there is a bumpy anal toy in her ass. It feels great and stimulating, but it isn't RIGHT on your shaft. The combination of the sucking action, the inside ridges and the pleasure bumps put me over the edge rather quickly. You control the pressure on this, and therefore, the depth of the pleasure balls on your shaft. It was, overall, extremely pleasing. I really have no complaints - except maybe this toy could COME with a bullet. Oh well, I have many at home. SORRY, MIKAYLA has MANY at home!

I would definitely recommend this toy to any dude wanting to liven up his solo play. I am just sorry I forgot about this until my last night, or I would have had many repeat performances, after all, what ELSE can I do while I am away?

~MM

Well, never knowing anyone that's fucked the Grand Canyon before, I guess I'll have to take your word.......uhhhhh.........

Anyway, great review! I almost heard the cheerleaders screaming "MASTURBATE!" When are you gonna do it? "NOW!" LOL