Official Community Forums Home

Is It A Myth?

• Members

Ok, someone was telling me that eating pineapple a day before having oral would make his/mine (you get the point) taste sweeter. So I ask you, is there any foods that can enhance the taste?

• Members

yes it is true friuts can make the cum taste sweeter. along with some exercise and a balance diet.

• Review Team

I have heard that about pineapple, too. Never tested it but I guess I could. I love pineapple and I am sure I could find someone willing to do a pre and post "test"! :P

But, dang, I love asparagus. Maybe I will save that for when Aunt Flo is here! There. Problem solved!

• Members

Somewhere amongst our older posts was a pretty good list of the bad and a work in progress for the good. I think coffee, vitamins, drugs(every color not just illegal), asparagus and I can't recall the rest.

• Members
guess I better eat twice as much pinapple cause I"m not giving up my coffee...lol
hell i aint giving up coffee either i just quit smoking aint giving up coffee

• Members

I love coffee and asparagus. I don't know I never really noticed. But I am a huge fruit eater.

• Members
Ok, someone was telling me that eating pineapple a day before having oral would make his/mine (you get the point) taste sweeter. So I ask you, is there any foods that can enhance the taste?

I say you do your own little science experiment and let us know your findings..... How about it?

• Members
HAHAHAHA....sure...let me find a willing partner...:)

OK lady, we will wait until your able to commence your experiment. Then do tell. B)

• Members

fruit, sugar, and CHOCOLATE makes things sweeter....

vegetables, meat, and bitter food and drink (like coffee) can make it a bit more bitter....

And yes. no asparagus! >.<

• Members
fruit, sugar, and CHOCOLATE makes things sweeter....

vegetables, meat, and bitter food and drink (like coffee) can make it a bit more bitter....

And yes. no asparagus! >.<

YEHA! one scientific results registered, 999 to go. Cum on people lets get those results in :)

• Members

OH! And fried foods are a nono if you don't like bitter..... Chinese food isn't the best of ideas..... can't remember what sushi did, but I don't think it was too terrible or fantastic or I would remember! xD

• Members
OH! And fried foods are a nono if you don't like bitter..... Chinese food isn't the best of ideas..... can't remember what sushi did, but I don't think it was too terrible or fantastic or I would remember! xD

Hmmmm, I wondering if you could fill all 1000 result? ;)

• Members
If so..I won't be in such a rush for my willing partner..lol

Take your time, but do report your results back to the mother board.

• Members
Hmmmm, I wondering if you could fill all 1000 result? ;)

LOL nah.... this is just the result of the three guys I've been with.... ;)

• Members
Cinnamon is a major good one too! Tried and true flavor enhancer! ;)

ohhhh cinnamon..... hm.... I'll have to try that one..... ;)

• Review Team
ohhhh cinnamon..... hm.... I'll have to try that one..... ;)

Mmmmm, me too! I love cinnamon. Let the scientific research begin! I mean, it is the least we can do in the name of science, righ? ;)