Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Review Team

Yes it would

Would it make you hot if I laid you down in the back seat and started to finger fuck your pussy and ass hole at the same time as I sucked on your plump juicey clit

• Review Team

yes it would and make me rock hard

would it make you hot if I begged you to turn around so I could lick your sweet love juices off your pussy lips

• Review Team

Yes It would

Would it make you hot if I used a anal toy on you while doing 69

• Review Team

Yes it would

Would it make you hot if I turned it upside-down and used the dido in your pussy so I could explode in your tight ass

• Review Team

yes it would

would it make you hot if I took the vibrator out of your hand and I used it on you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Hell YES!!! Would it make you HOT...if we were in the middle of a huge dance floor at a "masked"Halloween party bumping and grinding and dirty-dancing our brains out to the point of abandoned horniness...then...secretly unsnapping my red silk thongs with black ribbon...you spread my thighs apart enough for your quivering, pre-cummed manhood you plunge upward into my eager wet feminine carnal cave...and we rock to the primitive rhythms of our joined bodies...all the while you panting and moaning hot breath into my ear and I crying out in delight to the sensations reverberating through our loins!!!!! Damn!!!!  Fuck me now!!!  LOL

• Members

Damn, fuck on the dance floor, HOT! Let me take you to a slightly darkened spot at the edge. I’d lift you up on a ledge where I could open you legs and kneel between them, eating you out until you flood my face. A group gathers to watch as we fuck. My hot cock ramming in an out of your tight pussy until you are screaming with a massive orgasm. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Would it make you hot if...

i laid you in the bed and kissed my way down your body, slowly, teasing your nipples and then down between your legs. Slowly running my tongue up and down.  Testing and savoring every inch of you 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Yes it would

Will it make you hot if I came up from behind you kissed your neck and down your back all the way to your ass.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

would it make you hot if we were in bed and I kissed you from your breasts all the way down to your pussy but instead of kissing your clit I just gently blew warm air all over it