Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Blondeboobs&brains; I think I get "almost" as much joy watching as engaging so . But ultimately, after masturbation I would want to join the action. I really enjoy using rabbit vibrators and watching a writhing orgasm. Sometimes I think females have so much more fun than a male can with all the ways she can orgasm. But I love being a male in the middle of it all and exploding wherever she'll let me. Just wish my wife enjoyed giving a blowjob as much as you seem to.

Does it make you hot to know you make me hot?

• Members

Blue, Yes it does... when I was single I had an internet friend that would write erotica for me, I never thought I'd get into

phone sex but he was really in my head and it was great fun. Alas.......... my fiancé has no time/talent/inclination for erotica. :(

RO, Yes! To me the best part of sex is getting in your partners head waaaay before you head off to the bedroom, letting the pot simmer

so to speak. mmmmm I made my fiancé wear my panties before we went out for a long day recently, (a pair I didn't mind him stretching out LOL)

suffice it to say he didn't think of much else that afternoon. ;)

Would it make you hot to wake up hearing me in the middle of a sex dream?

Would you listen and masturbate or wake me up by joining the fun? Or both??

• Members

I would have to say unequivocally both. And yes that makes me hot; especially to think I could join the fun. It doesn't take much for you to get into my head. I'm no good now; all I can think of is joining in the fun in the middle of your sex dream.

Female underwear against my penis makes me stand to attention every time. Would it make you hot to have visions of me in your panties? Would it make you hot to know I stand at attention thinking of me masturbating you with a dildo?

• Members

Hearing a woman in the throws of pleasure is always a turn on. Would I join in? Of course I would. I would both enjoy a both if mutual masturbation as well as partner pleasuring. Blonde, I like your openness and creativity. Dress me up if you like, in anything that would make you hot.

Would it make you hot if I were to slip a sample of flavored lube with a sexy note and a small bullet vibrator into you coat pocket or purse just before you let home for the day?

• Members

Of course! Anything that means I'm thinking about what's going to happen when I get home and that

he desires me is all good!!

Thanks Blue, I am unapologetic about my sexuality, I figure it's free and feels wonderful what's not to like and have fun with?!

would it make you hot if I masturbated while you were trying to talk on the phone?

• Members

Yes indeed. Not only would I be hot, but I would be hard as a rock.

Would it make you hot if I were to describe to you how I am going to lick your pussy and make you come in my mouth, while making you watch me stroke myself, not letting you touch yourself or me?

• Members

I was looking to drive,you a bit crazy.

Just giving oral pleasure is one if not my very favorite thing to do. Finding a surprise is even more erotic. I would pull the beads out one at a time, slowly, teasingly, while bathing your clit with my tongue drinking in you sweetness.

Would it make you hot to undress you on my back enclosed porch, pressing your breast up on the glass as I caress each of your erogenous zone to ten brink but not letting you tumble over the edge until you are begging for release? Even then I may continue the soft pressures for a few minutes longer.

• Members

Waking to pleasure is always good.

Would it make you hot if I were to pull out the warming massage oils and give you an erotic massage? Then tease you with a description of how I will not let you have an orgasm until I have kept you on edge for 24 hours.

• Members

LOL I like delayed gratification but 24 hrs is a while.......

Actually I like giving delayed gratification more than receiving. ;)

Would it make you hot if I reenacted your favorite go to spank bank fantasy for you?

• Members

I do love to tease, it makes the final act so much more stimulating.

If you are ready to reenact a fantasy, get ready it will be intense and quite hot. I'm ready if you are.

Would it make you hot if I were to present myself to you and give you a lap dance stripping down to a tiny g-string?

• Members

You are so sweet. Thanks for the the AM affection.

Would it make you hot if I were to hand you a beautiful rose, dress in my Tux and take you out to the theater, possibly to see "In The Next Room (The Vibrator Play)"? Possibly we could make our out play later that evening.

• Members

I have such an active fantasy life, you could never fear away from it. The best part is remembering our past encounters. Hot - yes, the steam is rising. There are about 10 active in the line up. But, I'm looking for more. It may be time for you to spank me though.

Would it make you hot if we were to engage in a bit of play in the hot tub with the possibility of being caught or spied on?

• Members

I thought I was forgotten. Yes I love giving oral and watching the ecstasy and feeling your orgasm as I continue you to complete exhaustion. We would not be able to stop smiling with the thoughts swirling in our minds of the event that just happened and hope to happen again. Would this please you as well as my thoughts imagine?

• Members

Yes thinking about the highlights is very exciting.... I have a recent one that's driving me crazy, let's just say

it involves me sucking/teasing him all day off and on with no relief. At one point he pulled away from my face

and squirted once on my chest then it sort of oozed out of him, as he was telling me he wasn't cumming, it was

just the relief valve going off. Which was true he came later when it was time. ;)

That one is burned in my brain and makes me hot everytime I imagine it again.

Do you agree the tease enhances the outcome?

• Members

Yes, I do agree. Never been sucked off and on all day. That's a dream I would love fulfilled. I love the female orgasm when giving oral, but I love sucking and licking on and somewhat hate to see the end of it. What's the longest marathon you've had performed on you?

• Members

I love to tease and be teased. I really enjoy extended pleasure. I absolutely love giving oral sex. Having a woman on the edge of organs am with my tongue is ecstasy. Does semi public exposures turn me on? Yes. I have a strong exhibitionist side to me. Not to the point of being illegal, but I will push the boundaries where I can.

Would it make you hot if I were to tease you nipples until you could no longer take it and begin to masturbate in front of me?