Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Oh, yes! Janiva is sexy. So is Shemekia. I've seen both live several times, have all CD's signed.

Well I must be a writing fool. I have several stories written. It helps keep me creative and engaged.

Sex away from the bedroom is always great. It is especially great in exotic locations.

If I were to buy you a fantasy costume for our next scripted sexual play, would you be excited, would you be my acting partner?

• Members

Yes this would definately make me hot indeed! I love dressing up and roleplaying and getting into character. It always adds such a thrill when I have to act like somebody else for awhile. So yes!

Would it make you hott if I tied you up and teased you until you begged for me to please you?

• Members

To Samma Bear tease me, make me beg for more, I would love it.

Mutual mastrubation is always hot. I adore knowing that my partner is so turned on that we would share this type of pleasuring together.

Would it make you hot to have ice play introduced to you love making session?

• Members

If you have not experimented with ice, it can be a contrast with exceptional arousal.

Threesome, interesting... I would have to have very clear consent, trust, and openness with my partner. FFM or MMF with the right person may be interesting. So, I'm game.

Would you be willing to go to a sex club? Would this experience turn you on?

• Members

Never filmed myself or any sexual activity. So not sure how hot I would be. I am willing to try just about anything once.

If your lover were to present you with a harness and dildo and asked to be pegged, would you? Would you be hot?

• Members

Yes, it's actually on my bucket list but I can't talk a man into letting me. We tease about it all the time... and sometimes when he bends over

in front of me I grab him by the hips and hump him..... :lol: It is pretty funny...

Does the thought of a sex slave turn you on?

• Members

Sex slave you say? Now there is an interesting idea. Someone willing to do what I ask. That could be very hot. Or the other way, me as a sex slave? With the right person, I could get into the role.

Next step... Would you be open to having a sex swing installed in your room? Would you be willing to be strapped in and have all of your control removed while being pleasured?

• Members

Yes, I just never knew how I'd explain those giant hooks in the ceiling to my mom or gramma at Christmas........ :o

I can be restrained but only if I trust that person implicitly.

If I bought you a toy having to do with anal even though you've told me anal isn't your deal would you try it or continue to

say no to any experiences at all. PS an Aneros not an Anal Intruder 2000.

• Members

I would be open to new experiences what my partner. Eventhough I am not into big into anal, if it would please you, then yes let's give it a try. Please have mercy, start small and have a good lube.

Would you allow me the pleasure of making you into a sexual Sunday, with toppings whipping cream and a cherry on top, just so I could devoure you after I am done with my creation?

• Members

Really old shoes? LOL While one night stands are exciting, they also are not great at knowing the how and what's that make for a truly intense sexually erotic experience. I never want old shoe sex, but rather an experimental, open fun partner that knows how to turn me on.

Would it make you hotter to have a romantic evening or a night of rock and roll with hard quick sex at the end of the night?

• Members

OK I should have said comfortable/familiar...... because to me really knowing someone and trusting them opens

the door for soooo much exploration.

I can't choose, there's a time and place for both and both are necessary for a healthy relationship IMNSHO. ;)

Have you had sex in all the rooms of your house?

• Members

Have i had sex in all the rooms of my house? the short answer - No. I have a room that over looks the neighbor's house, no curtains or shades. They have younger children that I don't want to expose to. I do have favorite rooms for sexual activity, bath, kitchen, hallway, living, back porch, etc.

Have you ever been distracted by a sexual thought or memory that you couldn't focus, work or complete a task? Did that distraction make you annoyed or filled with joy and lust?

• Members

Yes but I'm never annoyed, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands so you can move on with the task at hand.

Do you discuss your fantasies with your SO? Do you censor them somewhat or are you totally honest?

• Members

Tried to share fantasies with my last partner (of 18 years). She told me that she was not comfortable with it. As the relationship went on she became increasingly more uninterested in all forms of sex. On the other hand I have had a past partner that loved to share and hear fantasies without censors.

Would you be open to a mistery adventure? One where you are picked up, not told where you are going and blindfolded until you got to you destination, with the promise of a new experience and new pleasures.

• Members

Having been in a LTR for the past 15+ years I haven't used any online service. Now... Well maybe. Will avoid Craigslist, the others are possible.

Have you ever been seduced by some one unexpected? Were you open to the experience?

• Members

Yes I have, someone quite a bit younger than myself when I became single again after a long marriage.

He was so sweet, persistent, and terribly sexy, I fought it for a while and decided eventually to just give in and enjoy it for what it was.

To this day he has been unmatched in making me feel like the only woman in the room.

Is there anything better than sex in a tent??

• Members

Tent sex can be good. Sex under the open star filled sky is even better.

Have you ever got carried away on the dance floor and began to play sexually yet semi discreetly with others around?

• Members

Yep. Several years ago when I was younger I engaged in sex while in a room full of friends late at night. It happened three times in my life.

Would it make you hot to have a leash around your neck and be led into an erotic ball? Have you been to an erotic ball?