Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Review Team

So what you're saying is I should bring my riding crop????? and would it make you hot if I brought my swing as well?

• Members

Yes please bring the riding crop, a collar and leash may be in order as well. If you bring the swing we will both be happy.

Would it make you hot to be asked/commanded to wear a butt plug with a tail so we could play a little game where you get mounted and ridden hard and long?

• Review Team

As long as you promise to pull my mane.......will it make hot if I wear my nipple clamps with bells on them while your riding me?

• Members

Please, oh please wear the clamps.

Would it make you hot if I pulled on your chains as we rode to climax?

• Review Team

Save a horse ride a cowboy?yeehaw!!!! And would it make you hot to wear your boots and spurs?

• Members

I have a fetish for cowboy boots, so I'd definitely wear mine. You better have yours on as well. The way a woman looks in boots is a special thing.

Would it make you hot to have me spanking your ass and telling you to ride faster?

• Review Team

Your wish is my command ........now would that be thigh high stiletto boots, ok cow girl to make you hot?

• Members

Deffinantly cowgirl... PLEASE!!!

Would it make you hot to be commanded to perform oral while masturbating yourself with a dual dual penetration vibrator?

• Members

Wow the two of you making me hot they way you going back an forth really turns me on can i play too

• Members

hawaii69... Sure come play if you like. New voices are always welcome.

• Review Team

Well you know two is good, threes a party, and four well it's a foursome..... Bring on the fun ......yes to the dual penetration with oral ....will it make you hot if I blow you at the same time?

• Members

Please do... Do me... Do me good...

Would it make you hot to use body paint to create the most erotic design I could come up with on your body?

• Review Team

Yes and how about us trying some liquid latex and creating a new super hero costume .......are you getting hot?

• Members

I like superheroes, let's paint.

Would it make you hot to play the erotic villain who overpowers the hero?

• Review Team

oh so you like it a little rough.......so once painted I should throw you down on the bed and tie you up. Then take you any way I want ......I think I'm hot on that one.

• Members

Tie me... Take me... Use me...leave me wanting more. That is definately hot.

Would it make you hot to be strapped into a harness, suspended, and blindfolded while I use various objects to tease, stimulate, and rake your body?

• Members

I really do think you should give it a try. I think it is quite hot.

Would it make you hot to play my provocative wench? I'll be the swashbuckler.

• Review Team

A vast me hardy, care for a pint? Tis a most fetching idea. I give great service with a smile for the randiest of men....shall I lean forward to allow my ample bosom a better view of your face......tis a little warmer for you matey? are you at full mast?

• Members

Me mast been full. The sail be set. Yo ho, Yo ho, blow me timbers and lash me a line. We be setting course for adventure on the open sea. Now open thy legs and allow be access while we sail the ocean blue. For it be most warm below deck, can thy feel the heat?

• Review Team

Aye aye captain, hoist the main sail, me melons are ripe for plundering, and needing to bury you in my treasure box? How's the heat you be feeling?

• Members

Ah to plunder, me life's goal. Tis thy madden soft and warm or randy and willing, either way she shall have her fill. Each of thy maddens opening shall be needing a thorough and deep penetration. If she should play shy, thy maddens full breast shall be set free for the crew to enjoy as you captain searches for her treasure beneath her skirt, long and deep. The treasured secret shall be found. Hath thy heat been set a blaze?

• Review Team

Captain, theres a mutiny between me head and me body....... Tis a dangerous path we weave.....to be coy and exposed to ones crew sound like a tempting fate. Tell me sir, do intend to share my treasures, having your crew steady me for your passion's assault or will they be part of me ravishing.... Which will heat your loins hotter?

• Like 1

• Members

Ahh, but danger is me middle name, so be danger we seek and shall we find. The crew be a hungry beast and in need of their delights. We have sailed long and desire many a lusty wench to satisfy our thirsts. Me first mate and I may share your bounty while the others pillage the town. Your loins be aching for our attention we can tell. If me mate be in front and I in back with full mast pressed deep with in shall you be as hot as we?