Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

.... and the ? is ?????

My, my, what an "Eager Beaver" you are...:P

Will It Make You Hot If ~ Youre sexually aroused, to the point of orgasm, but were'nt allowed to cum, not yet, more teasing and more foreplay...Maybe I need you to sexually beg for IT... :rolleyes:

• Members

My, my, what an "Eager Beaver" you are...:P

Will It Make You Hot If ~ Youre sexually aroused, to the point of orgasm, but were'nt allowed to cum, not yet, more teasing and more foreplay...Maybe I need you to sexually beg for IT... :rolleyes:

LOL! Eager Beaver indeed!

YES!

Will it make you hot if I were to beg and beg you for the "O"?

• Members

LOL! Eager Beaver indeed!

YES!

Will it make you hot if I were to beg and beg you for the "O"?

Yes, especially if its my big "O" you were begging for ! :rolleyes:

Will It Make you Hot If my big "O" was more then anticipated, making a somewhat sexy mess as depicted previously. B)

• Members

Yes, especially if its my big "O" you were begging for ! :rolleyes:

Will It Make you Hot If my big "O" was more then anticipated, making a somewhat sexy mess as depicted previously. B)

Absolutely!

Will it may you hot if I asked you if you could pleeeease give me "pearl neckace" ("O" on my neck and chest), so I could watch?

• Members

Absolutely!

Will it may you if I asked you if you could pleeeease give me "pearl neckace" ("O" on my neck and chest), so I could watch?

If youre asking of masturbation on my part to the point of orgasm to achieve your "Pearl Necklace", Ive never done it. The thought of doing so doesnt sexually arouse me. ;)

Will It Make You Hot If I called you and heard me stroking my Hard On :D

• Members

If youre asking of masturbation on my part to the point of orgasm to achieve your "Pearl Necklace", Ive never done it. The thought of doing so doesnt sexually arouse me. ;)

Will It Make You Hot If I called you and heard me stroking my Hard On :D

Not sure,

Will it make you hot if I phoned you and you were listening to me pleasure myself?

• Members

Not sure,

Will it make you hot if I phoned you and you were listening to me pleasure myself?

Yes, and watching would be an added turn on...

Will It Make You Hot To Be Heard Or Watched ???

• Members

Yes, and watching would be an added turn on...

Will It Make You Hot To Be Heard Or Watched ???

Watched/heard by my DH, absolutely! By unknown peepers....maybe

Will it make you hot to be tied to your bed so your at the mercy of your partner.

• Members

Watched/heard by my DH, absolutely! By unknown peepers....maybe

Will it make you hot to be tied to your bed so your at the mercy of your partner.

Only if there was an escape clause...:P

Will It Make you Hot If I whispered in your Ear, "Tell Me What You Want"...

• Members

Only if there was an escape clause...:P

Will It Make you Hot If I whispered in your Ear, "Tell Me What You Want"...

Yes it would

Will it make you hot if I told you exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes it would

Will it make you hot if I told you exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to do?

LOL...

As Long as youre not going to tell me you wanna try out a new "Toy" on me...

But, yes, very much so...

Would It Make Hou Hot If Kissed You, Licked You, Ravished You, from top to bottom, savoring the moistness between your thighs...B)

• Members

LOL...

As Long as youre not going to tell me you wanna try out a new "Toy" on me...

But, yes, very much so...

Would It Make Hou Hot If Kissed You, Licked You, Ravished You, from top to bottom, savoring the moistness between your thighs...B)

unsure.gifNo toy....... okay,

Yes, Yes, Yes.....

Will it make you hot if I gave you a full body massage?

• Members

unsure.gifNo toy....... okay,

Yes, Yes, Yes.....

Will it make you hot if I gave you a full body massage?

Usually I am not aroused by a massage, however under the circumstances, A low wind finds me aroused...So, simple enough...YES...:P

Will It Make You Hot If I were to remain Aroused for hours and hours without the aid of any medical induced enhancements...

• Members

Usually I am not aroused by a massage, however under the circumstances, A low wind finds me aroused...So, simple enough...YES...:P

Will It Make You Hot If I were to remain Aroused for hours and hours without the aid of any medical induced enhancements...

Hmmm, let me think about that; .A hard, probing, dripping hot instrument that could be hard for hrs......mellow.gif

HELL YES!!!!!!!!happy.gif

Will it make you hot if I whispered in your ear "I'm wet" and gave you 'that' look?

• Members

Hmmm, let me think about that; .A hard, probing, dripping hot instrument that could be hard for hrs......mellow.gif

HELL YES!!!!!!!!happy.gif

Will it make you hot if I whispered in your ear "I'm wet" and gave you 'that' look?

Is that look the look of "Come Hither and Fuck Me Now" look...

Then Hell Yes !!

Will It Make You Hot If I Tried To Control Your Orgasms, bringing you ever so close, yet not allowing you to reach that final thrust, Not Just Yet...Savoring the tease, just a little while longer, until...:rolleyes:

• Members

Is that look the look of "Come Hither and Fuck Me Now" look...

Then Hell Yes !!

Will It Make You Hot If I Tried To Control Your Orgasms, bringing you ever so close, yet not allowing you to reach that final thrust, Not Just Yet...Savoring the tease, just a little while longer, until...:rolleyes:

(that's the look)

without doubt!

Will it make you hot if I told you I had nothing on under my dress?cool.gif

• Members

(that's the look)

without doubt!

Will it make you hot if I told you I had nothing on under my dress?cool.gif

Depends on the dress...Im not into short mini type dresses...That isnt sexy to me...But Yes, as I long as I knew it was for my benefit...:P

Will It Make You Hot I fingered you on the drive to wherever, while you just reclined in your seat, enjoying the wettness being created between your legs....

• Members

Depends on the dress...Im not into short mini type dresses...That isnt sexy to me...But Yes, as I long as I knew it was for my benefit...:P

Will It Make You Hot I fingered you on the drive to wherever, while you just reclined in your seat, enjoying the wettness being created between your legs....

(no dresses/skirts showing off the va-ja-ja, no burkas either )

Absolutely.

Will it make you hot if I blindfolded you and took you on a mystery date, where you were at my mercy for a full 24 hrs.

• Members

That sounds...interesting.

Would it make you hot if you started getting very descriptive email/texts about the coming nights sexual intentions?

• Members

That sounds...interesting.

Would it make you hot if you started getting very descriptive email/texts about the coming nights sexual intentions?

Yes...

Will it make you hot if.... when you came home from work I was making you dinner wearing nothing but an apron?

• Members

Yes...

Will it make you hot if.... when you came home from work I was making you dinner wearing nothing but an apron?

Hot or Hungry...Hmmm....:P

Will It Make You Hot If my sexual urges overpowered my hunger and we just fucked once I arrived through the front door (or your back door)....:D

• Members

Hot or Hungry...Hmmm....:P

Will It Make You Hot If my sexual urges overpowered my hunger and we just fucked once I arrived through the front door (or your back door)....:D

Yes

Will it make you hot if I decided to tie your hand together and you could only use you mouth

• Members

Yes

Will it make you hot if I decided to tie your hand together and you could only use you mouth

Hahaha...I could never "just" use my mouth...Too many variables....:P

Will It Make You Hot If I bound you to all four points, totally naked, exposed, face down, and teasingly tantalizing you with a probe here, there, ever so sexily...:P

• Members

Hahaha...I could never "just" use my mouth...Too many variables....:P

Will It Make You Hot If I bound you to all four points, totally naked, exposed, face down, and teasingly tantalizing you with a probe here, there, ever so sexily...:P

face down... not sure

Will it make you hot If I told you not to move, I'd do all the work necessary.

• Members

face down... not sure

Will it make you hot If I told you not to move, I'd do all the work necessary.

Yes! I could really enjoy watching YOU perform this much necessary work...:D

Will It Make You Hot If YOU WERE TO PERFORM THE WORK NECESSARY ...:D