Official Community Forums Home

Hydra Organic Lubricant

Mikayla1

• Members

int007main.jpg

I am not sure how many of you know this about me, but I LOVE ORGANICS! I tend to eat about 80-90% organic when I can get it. So,when I got this new Organic lube in my latest TT box I was BEYOND thrilled!

This water-based, USDA certified organic lubricant is Vegan friendly, earth friendly and 100% natural. Made with such ingredients as water, Goji Berry and Aloe extracts, not only will you get a quality lubricant but you can feel good about using it too!

Not only is is good for you, but it is a quality product as well. It is condom and toy friendly, non-staining, non-sticky, ingestable (you can eat it), and skin conditioning. I personally hate sticky lubes, so this one is now highest on my list.

I used this lube during some personal afternoon play time with a new favorite glass dildo and it was fantastic. Just thick enough to do the job and spread where I needed it to, yet thin enough not to get sticky or messy. It enhanced my play time by providing me just the amount of slick satisfaction I was looking for! One little dab on the toy and on my pussy and I was good for my whole session!

I love this lube! If you are into organics like I am, then this product is definitely for you! So something good for yourself while helping the environment! Go ORGANICS!! Organic-ize your O!

Organic-ize your O

• Members

Sounds splendid, is it scented?

• Members

nope.

• Members

I have to say with organics making a splash into every outlet, I'm still in awe that a lube was made organic. fantastic.

• Review Team

Totally awesome! I, too, love organic and will buy that way whenever possible. Anyone wondering what to send me for a late wedding present, here ya go!!! LOL!