Official Community Forums Home

Lol New Bra, Unexpected Side Effects!

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

so after searching EVERYWHERE for a PINK bra from my dear beloved Maidenform brand and coming up empty handed, i realized i had to suck it up and just go to Victoria's Secret to find pink during this time of year. Well i bought specifically from their "Pink" line...the bra is OK, but the INSIDE of the cups have the words "PINK" in raised letters on both cups...the girl that worked there assured me it would not leave a weird mark....

• Members

LOVE Victoria's bras..... I think the little imprint is cute....

Guest eminatic

lol, i don't think its gonna be very sexy to take off my bra in front of someone and have them say PINK XD although it would be appropriate for me since i only wear pink and everything i own is pink :lol: hmmm...i'm wondering if the bra might be too small for me...i do recall that victoria's secret runs quite small....

• Members

Hehe! Maybe I'll have to go down during the Black Friday sale and get me one of those. I think it's cool. And yes, nice boobs! B)

• Members
I actually think its kind of cute. Thats a lovely picture of you too, I know this is weird but your nails look great :D

I confess, Em! I didn't notice your nails in the picture at all!