Official Community Forums Home

Slower Vibration?

RR215

Hi...hope someone can help. I got my gf a "Satin Smooth Slim Boy Lavender" vibe. But it is too big for one thing. She is not that big, so I would like to get something much thinner.

Also, the vibration at the slowest setting is much too fast she said. Is there a smaller silicone type vibe that has very slow vibration settings? Thanks for any help.

• Members

Hmmm, well, you can try this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/doc-johnson-velvet-touch-vibe-7.aspx

it is smooth, not as large and the vibrations are so-so. Is she using the vibrations INSIDE her or on her clitoris? If she is using it for external vibes, she can place the tip next to her clit, instead of on it, and this may help with the intensity. If it is internal, and seems too strong still, then have her play with it on, then turn it off, then on, then off. She may build up to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree with Mikayla's suggestion. If you look at the bottom of the toy descriptions, there is usually a listing of the dimensions of the toy (in a pinkish, purplish color text). I'd shoot for an insertable length of 4-6" with a diameter of less than 1.25".

I usually start with lower vibes and don't place them right on the clit because it does feel too intense. You can also try playing with them by having panties or even pants/skirt between her and the vibe to lessen that intensity.