Official Community Forums Home

Talking Dirty

kmt

• Members

I was reading the forums yesterday and saw a post about talking dirty. It caught my attention and I wanted to post but didn't have the time so I came back here today to do it but now I can't find the post so I am starting a new one. (lol, how's that for a run-on sentence!

Okay, I have a question. How does one get started with the dirty talk? It may seem like a silly question with the obvious answer being 'just do it' but it seems so out of character for me that I can't get words out. In addition to not knowing what to say I feel awkward and shy about it. I'm afraid to sound stupid and I guess afraid of being rejected. It would mean opening myself up to ridicule (at least in my mind) even though I know my SO would never ridicule me, ever.

So if there is anyone out there who struggled with this and has any tips I would love to hear them. Time to drop this 'good girl' mentality I have and let the slut side of me out, if I have one that is. Lol, and if I don't I will create one.

• Members
I was reading the forums yesterday and saw a post about talking dirty. It caught my attention and I wanted to post but didn't have the time so I came back here today to do it but now I can't find the post so I am starting a new one. (lol, how's that for a run-on sentence!

Okay, I have a question. How does one get started with the dirty talk? It may seem like a silly question with the obvious answer being 'just do it' but it seems so out of character for me that I can't get words out. In addition to not knowing what to say I feel awkward and shy about it. I'm afraid to sound stupid and I guess afraid of being rejected. It would mean opening myself up to ridicule (at least in my mind) even though I know my SO would never ridicule me, ever.

So if there is anyone out there who struggled with this and has any tips I would love to hear them. Time to drop this 'good girl' mentality I have and let the slut side of me out, if I have one that is. Lol, and if I don't I will create one.

He he... You know the art of talking dirty is not always a bad thing, and for the most part any one of us is able to do it, the only thing is how vulgar or explicit are you wanting to go? To start comming out or your shell that way perhaps just allow yourself to verbaly tell and encourage your S.O. to do this or do that... i.e.( lick my clit Harder,softer,longer) or if you can always substitue pet names for your privates.... That may be a better idea thinking of your possition on just comming out and finding your sexual being...!

For the most talking dirty can be used as foreplay and also, it is easier for one to do this if you are actually doing the things.... Example.. if your on top riding slow your self down and almost let the penis come out of your vagina, then just go let it go back in a very little... if done at the point when your S.O. is on edge.... Tease him with it, you are in contorl... Look at him and ask if he like the feel of your ______ around his ______ !!! It is just one idea but if you break every sex act down and verbally tell what you want your S.O. to do..... Or..... What your going to do to them..... Your well on your way..!!

• Review Team

It depends on when/how you want to talk dirty. For example, send your SO a text asking what he's doing. When he answers he will probably ask what you are doing. Tell him whatever, but then add "and thinking about you." He will probably reply wanting more info about the thinking about him part. Start to elaborate, slowly at first if that is more your style. Tell him you are thinking about how he made you feel during your last love-making session, how good it felt to have him inside you .... just say what is on your mind. And if you two don't text, the same thing could be done on the phone, or start writing notes back and forth to each other while you are watching TV. Just whatever. Dirty talk, IMO, doesn't have to start out "dirty". Just like sex, have some foreplay, so to speak, and work up to the climax.

And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

• Members

He he... You know the art of talking dirty is not always a bad thing

Good point there. My mind automatically associates certain actions or words as making me either a 'good or bad girl' and I find myself having to rethink everything I've ever been taught about sex (or not taught) by parents, religion and even my ex husband of almost 32 years. So I want to talk dirty! So what! Lol, now I want to be so bad that I am good.

Thanks for your input.

• Members

Check the postings on the other Dirty talk thread, I think you'll find them very stimulating ......

..... check out posts #'s 12, 18, 22, 43, 57, 69, 72.

That should give you a good idea about what some like

Oh, and maybe read it while your spouse is handy, never know what may pop up when reading

• Members
Check the postings on the other Dirty talk thread, I think you'll find them very stimulating ......

..... check out posts #'s 12, 18, 22, 43, 57, 69, 72.

That should give you a good idea about what some like

Oh, and maybe read it while your spouse is handy, never know what may pop up when reading

I will do that ladylove. I have a question, the first time you talked dirty, was it uncomfortable and awkward? I know it will be that way for me. Do I wait until I am comfortable with the idea (which could take a long time) or do I just do it. Ya know, just jump right in and do it.

• Members
It depends on when/how you want to talk dirty. For example, send your SO a text asking what he's doing. When he answers he will probably ask what you are doing. Tell him whatever, but then add "and thinking about you." He will probably reply wanting more info about the thinking about him part. Start to elaborate, slowly at first if that is more your style. Tell him you are thinking about how he made you feel during your last love-making session, how good it felt to have him inside you .... just say what is on your mind. And if you two don't text, the same thing could be done on the phone, or start writing notes back and forth to each other while you are watching TV. Just whatever. Dirty talk, IMO, doesn't have to start out "dirty". Just like sex, have some foreplay, so to speak, and work up to the climax.

And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Hmmm, dirty talk foreplay. I think I can do that.

• Members
I will do that ladylove. I have a question, the first time you talked dirty, was it uncomfortable and awkward? I know it will be that way for me. Do I wait until I am comfortable with the idea (which could take a long time) or do I just do it. Ya know, just jump right in and do it.

I wanted to for a long time before I actually did it. More good girl stuff. But I kept saying one phrase over and over to myself, to get comfortable with it. It helped a little, but saying it out loud to myself in the mirror was the best help. I finally got the nerve to say something, it didn't feel right coming out of my mouth but as I kept getting positive responses I kept going. I do love hearing it. Still new things don't always feel right but if I love it getting the responses, so....... keep at it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
How's it going Sexualhealing? Are you having any luck?

Well, if you can count that when my SO was going down on me the last time I was able to say "suck me harder" right before orgasming, then maybe a little luck. For months I couldn't even do that. The most I could do was moan or say I'm cumming.

It's funny but I can say mildly 'dirty things' outside the bedroom and in a joking manner but to say these things and be serious I feel self conscious. I feel like it is unlike me and that I will sound stupid or something. I would love to use the "fuck me like you bought me" line but SO really hates that word. lol, it's so weird, he has no problem saying things to me but hates the f word and I have noooooo problem saying the f word and yet struggle with the dirty talk. Go figure.

Thanks for asking ladylove.

• Members
Well, if you can count that when my SO was going down on me the last time I was able to say "suck me harder" right before orgasming, then maybe a little luck. For months I couldn't even do that. The most I could do was moan or say I'm cumming.

It's funny but I can say mildly 'dirty things' outside the bedroom and in a joking manner but to say these things and be serious I feel self conscious. I feel like it is unlike me and that I will sound stupid or something. I would love to use the "fuck me like you bought me" line but SO really hates that word. lol, it's so weird, he has no problem saying things to me but hates the f word and I have noooooo problem saying the f word and yet struggle with the dirty talk. Go figure.

Thanks for asking ladylove.

That's a great start! Better than I did, good for you. You'll have a dirty talk concord in no time, luck guy ;)

• Review Team
Hmmm, dirty talk foreplay. I think I can do that.

Yeah, start out with something just a little dirty. Like, instead of "fuck me like you bought me," maybe "show me how much you want me," or "make me feel all your love."

• Members
Yeah, start out with something just a little dirty. Like, instead of "fuck me like you bought me," maybe "show me how much you want me," or "make me feel all your love."

Good Advice...

Way back when I wasn't comfortable with dirty talk yet, and H told me I look sexy or hot or something like that I would say something like: yea? show me how much.....

Start small work up to it.

But as I said before... out loud in the mirror etc, does help.