Official Community Forums Home

Anal Or Vaginal

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Well so I was just wondering how many women out their enjoy anal sex better then vaginal. If you had to choose one and were stuck having sex that way for awhile which would you choose. I myself enjoy the Double Penetration way, but if I had to choose I would have to say anal, I just seem to have more O's that way and find it so much more enjoyable.

Here is a question for the men out there which do you find more enjoyable?and why! :)

• Members

I would have to say vaginally. I've never experienced an orgasm with anal, and in truth have only done it a couple times, so I'll have to stick with vaginal and be content. Which I am. Very much so, in fact.

• Members

You can't make me choose - it isn't right....it just isn't!

If I HAD to choose - I would say "vaginal" only because I can have a G-Spot or a clitoral "O" that way - whereas the Anal orgasms I have - while fantastic - I only have the one option. I think vaginal is the way I would have to lean - althoug like Katprr, I prefer the DP - that is the only way to fly if you have the option!

:wub:

Mikayla

I would have to say vaginal. The 2 guys I tried anal with, were rather too well-endowed for a newbie anal try-er, IMO :ph34r: And my hubby now is too big to even try to go there!!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely vaginal! I have only tried anal once...it felt okay to me, but she did not like it at all (even though it was her idea!). I just adore pussies, so why go the other route?

• Members
I would have to say vaginally. I've never experienced an orgasm with anal, and in truth have only done it a couple times, so I'll have to stick with vaginal and be content. Which I am. Very much so, in fact.

I second that opinion.

• Members

Well, if it was only "for a while," I would have to say I'd try just anal. I've only had anal sex once, but ooOoooooh it was niiiiiice. He was VERY well endowed and that "filled" feeling was oh so wonderful. Sadly, I don't get TOO much out of vaginal sex -- most of my orgasms come solely from clit stimulation... so as long as I could have that, I'd be all set! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Well so I was just wondering how many women out their enjoy anal sex better then vaginal. If you had to choose one and were stuck having sex that way for awhile which would you choose. I myself enjoy the Double Penetration way, but if I had to choose I would have to say anal, I just seem to have more O's that way and find it so much more enjoyable.

Here is a question for the men out there which do you find more enjoyable?and why! :)

Ok, I am new here, but I too LOVE anal with some clit stimulation. Sometimes I think my G-spot is in my ass.

• Members

I would have to take vaginally, because I like to change positions alot.

I find that anal can be painful if you dont get things lined up just right.