Official Community Forums Home

Slave Questions

Sunday

• Members

So - I'm thinking about having a slave girl. I'm not sure how to handle her and I hope you have some suggestions. If I tie her hands in front of her and put her on her knees she can fondle my balls, caress my thighs, and hold my cock if she needs to while she pleasures me. I like that. The downside is, if I want on a new position, say I decide to bend her over the table and finish with good hard fucking, having her hands tied in front could be uncomfortable for her, as she would be lying on them. A good master never hurts his slave any more than necessary, so that wouldn't be a good thing. But if I tie her hands behind her, when she's on her knees in front of me I have to get my own cock out, guide it into her mouth and I have to hold her hair while I use her. I admit a good mouth fucking appeals at times but in general I like the idea of my slaves taking care of me and in that case I'd be doing all the work. The upside is I can bend her over and hammer the hell out of her and she won't experience any more than the usual discomfort of having her hair pulled and her fanny reddened a little.

What should I do?

• Members

Dear New Master to be,

Rules For Owning Your own Slave Women.....

One should always tie their slave's hand in front. That way she will be able to pleasure you at will. She can grab your ball and lightly scratch as she takes all of you in her mouth; or she can use her hands on you as she pleasures the most sensitive part your cock. There are so many creative things to do with ones hand. You can even ask to watch her pleasure herself, or just hold her hands above her head, whatever pleases you. She is there to bend to your whim. If you find your little slave getting to independent, put her over your knee, and paddle her butt red to gain back your control. You'll need to teach her a lesson, break her in. Sometimes your slave will need taming, this is a demanding job. You must be consistent and firm until she enthusiastically submits to your will. She will eventually submit, I promise. They alway do. Some slaves have been know to solicit your punishment, they enjoy the pain and it makes them wet. Never forget to rub, lick or kiss the area paddled afterwords, this will show her you have a heart, but she is your property and your in charge. Also if you put your slave over the side of the bed/counter/couch..... taking her hard and deep form behind, you can demand she rub her self, or through her hand over her head, while you pull on her hair, leaving your other hand free to go and do whatever you please. Many slave owners have attested to this practice. Never forget to treat your slave fair but firmly always showing them who's in charge.

In some rare case a slave women may need to have her hands tied behind her back in order to subdue her. These independent little minks will try to trick you, you must be aware at all times and make sure you are in a dominant position during her training period. These slaves have proven very hard to break, but end up being best of the best. If you find yourself saddled with one of these little minks, count yourself lucky. Never has anyone ever returned one.

If in the privacy of your own possession, you choose to go outside the recommended ownership rules, it's completely your choice and at your own personal judgement. Your slave will not be allowed to refuse you anything.

• Members

first off new master to be.sounds like you don't have any experience with this.

go out and invest (around 55$ or so) in a good set of leather wrist cuffs.make sure they have a D ring attached to them.and they are not velcro,but the kind that you buckle on.then get some sort of quick release that you can attach through the D rings.that way you can transfer them from front to back alot easier than tying someones hands.it's also alot faster.

also for another 55$ or so you can purchase another good leather set of ankle cuffs.both of mine together cost me around 120$.I have not seen anything on too timid that I personally would use.I personally don't care for any other color but black.

there is alot more to being a true Master than having someone on her knees giving someone a blow job.

• Members

Thanks so much. That is really helpful.

More questions:

Should I always keep her on a neck restraint? I've heard they perceive it as a constant reminder of their subordinate status. I hate the idea of a dog collar. How about a tasteful, thin, braided leather lanyard? About 3 feet long? She'd never break it, and we wouldn't draw too many stares when we're out in public.

Also, should I ever worry myself about her pleasure or should I just focus on my own?

• Members
first off new master to be.sounds like you don't have any experience with this.

go out and invest (around 55$ or so) in a good set of leather wrist cuffs.make sure they have a D ring attached to them.and they are not velcro,but the kind that you buckle on.then get some sort of quick release that you can attach through the D rings.that way you can transfer them from front to back alot easier than tying someones hands.it's also alot faster.

also for another 55$ or so you can purchase another good leather set of ankle cuffs.both of mine together cost me around 120$.I have not seen anything on too timid that I personally would use.I personally don't care for any other color but black.

there is alot more to being a true Master than having someone on her knees giving someone a blow job.

I started wading in a pool that's way too deep for me Wulf. I was just playing around - just teasing the girls a little. My post was probably not appropriate for the serious S&M forum. Maybe we can move it to "Everything else."

• Members

I was going to say that I wasn't sure you were REALLY asking, or just teasing.

There are answers to these questions, of course, and to those NON-POSTERS who read this forum, let me just say that in the world of D/s there is no 'right and wrong' except what you and your Master/sub decide.

In the interest of the short answer: I have always found that having the right equipment (as Wolf suggests) and having a primary plan in your head works best. That way, you can figure out what activities you want to partake in, then move your sub accordingly. OF course, spontaneity is good too - except when you decide you want to fuck her NOW and she is all tied up and you can't get to her. That is just poor planning!

• Members

I think your post waa quite appropriate for this forum.As everyone knows there is no such thing as a dumb question.just dumb people who don't ask questions when they don't know the answer.

now in this lifestyle there are nemerious ways to learn.through reading books and articles.through forums.either on this site or better yet on a bdsm site.through munches and other lifestyle get togethers.it's just like anything else.it takes time to get to know what you are doing and feel comfortable with what you are doing.

anyone can give them selves the title of Master.few if any really are.there is more to being a Master than a title alone.and a real master is not made overnight.nor does he ever stop leariing and growing.and a true Master preceives his sub/slave as the most important gift there is.for they alone make him Master.without them what is he a master of?

• Review Team

I figured you were just joking around, but I still think it's a good question and worthy of some discussion. I am interested in what others say, as this is an area that hubby and I have dabbled in, but have not gotten into very deeply. The thought is very interesting to me, the dominance aspect but also the respect aspect. Yes, respect. That might seem strange to some, but I think those who truly understand the lifestyle, know this is key. Others have thoughts?

Oh, and Sunday, if you think a woman needs her hands to give an awesome bj, you have obviously never had one from the right woman. A tongue and lips can do anything a hand can do, and even better. ;)