Official Community Forums Home

1st Post

Kace

• Members

I've been a lurker around here for a while, figured I should go ahead and get an account. And now I can post! I'm an early 30's married male. Sex has always been a fascinating topic - strange that posts have slowed down around here.

• Members

Thanks. I'll bet there are more lurkers out there that haven't worked up the nerve to get an account. C'mon, just do it.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! I believe that most of us started out as lurkers, and something lured us out of our shells. The boards have slowed down. Rob has taken the link off the home page, and is preparing to take the board down for maintenence. Some people haven't found their way in, and some are just planning to be back in a few weeks when the board is suppose to be back up.

• Members

I agree I was a lurker for a bit as well. Then about 2 years I decided to come out of hiding. I have learned a lot about myself and sexual intimacy as well. It is a great site and some great people.

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

A belated - WELCOME!