Official Community Forums Home

?squirting?

• Members

I am experiencing something that I have never experienced before and I need help. I enjoy having sex and have had several orgasms (via clitoral stimulation). I have never had a G-spot orgasm. But in a recent encounter with my current boyfriend I was riding him and it felt very good. And within 5 minutes of me riding, I had this huge gush of fluid! It is colorless, odorless, and there is a ton of it! But...I never orgasmed. I have heard of squirting during a g-spot orgasm and that the g-spot orgasm is so intense it is almost painful, but I did not experience any of that. Please explain to me what is happening? This happens everytime I am on top. Thank You.

• Members

Well, you know that saying if it walks like a duck? This isn't like that.

It 'sounds' like a G-spot orgasm, in that the fluid that is coming out indicates a G-Spot orgasm. However, if you don't FEEL the orgasm, then it is most likely stimulation of your Bartholin's gland. This is the gland that causes lubrication in women and in some cases it can be a huge amount of it. Perhaps your new position of being on top is providing this stimulation just so.

Now, if the amount of liquid is literally like someone took a cup full of water and doused you - then it may be your G-spot, but you are having null orgams. Let me know and I will explain that.

• Members

Since you indicate the amount of liquid that you are expelling is more than just a small amount - then it has to be your G-spot, in that the amount of liquid that comes when this gland is stimulated is usually substantial. Now, you indicate that you don't have that 'over the top' pleasure feeling? Do you have any feeling, or does the ejaculate just flow and you get nothing? There are some people who experience orgasm without all the feelings - it is null - hence, null orgasm. Have you tried clitoral stim at the same time? Do you have a good orgasm feeling when you climax clitorally? PErhaps try to stimulate your self this way - manually or with a bullet - and then see how you feel!

• Members

I am experiencing something that I have never experienced before and I need help. I enjoy having sex and have had several orgasms (via clitoral stimulation). I have never had a G-spot orgasm. But in a recent encounter with my current boyfriend I was riding him and it felt very good. And within 5 minutes of me riding, I had this huge gush of fluid! It is colorless, odorless, and there is a ton of it! But...I never orgasmed. I have heard of squirting during a g-spot orgasm and that the g-spot orgasm is so intense it is almost painful, but I did not experience any of that. Please explain to me what is happening? This happens everytime I am on top. Thank You.

This is very interesting! To me, it sounds like you were stimulating your g spot and ejaculated but for me, that is either during or after an intense orgasm... had you cum already? If so, I am thinking you built up some ejaculate from being stimulated and it gushed...

Is this right?

• Members

Yes, I had already cum from oral before that. :-) It's crazy to me and my man is extremly turned on by it, but I just wish I could have that orgasm along with it!!

OK well what did it feel like when you gushed? Was it pleasurable? There are 3 different kinds of orgasms in women, Clitoral, G spot and ejaculation... Sometimes they can happen together in some combo or another in which it would be a blended orgasm (which is incredible!)

I can orgasm clitorally, via G spot and I also ejaculate, I have ejaculated during a clitoral orgasm and G spot orgasms, rarely have I been able to "just" ejaculate but it has happened. You have to just listen to your body and go with the "flow" so to speak haha

Sweetie, practice makes perfect!! Just keep trying!! It will happen!!

• Members

I've squirted while being stimulated in my g-spot area with clitoral stimulation and it wasn't orgasmic. It just happened. After more stimulation I could concentrate on squirting again but it was pre-orgasmic.

• Members

I can have g-spot orgasms, but it takes a couple of regular orgasms first, then manual stimulation of the g-spot, along with preferably oral stim on my clit - I've never had the ejaculate without a screaming orgasm to go along with it; I don't know what to suggest!