Official Community Forums Home

Jelly Clitterific

Majikal1236

• Members

WET Toys - Jelly Clitterific Product ID: DJ1495-05

Jelly Clitterific

Hello!

Within the past couple of weeks I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of my new 'items'!

Previously having been a distributor of adult novelties, I once sold a very similar product to the Jelly Clitterific, but it paled in comparison to this one!

It is a jelly type vibrator, and I know the description reads 'super soft' but I think it has a 'harder' feel to it - which I personally liked. Also, this is waterproof - so you can have your fun in the tub or out , AND it has a slight curve to it to hit you in just the right place!

As far as size is concerned, it's 8 1/2" long and has a girth of 1.5" - just right for the beginner AND the experienced.

Now, for the clitterific part. If you look at the picture you will see these 3 little 'flickers'. They don't move individually, but they definitely provide some very good clitoral stimulation. I personally think the middle one looks like a little tongue :P BUT, see those other two 'nubbies' (for lack of a batter word)?

OH MY. Not only are you getting the penetration and the clitoral stimulation, you're also experiencing the vibrations on the 'lips'! None of my other toys have that :lol:

Like myself, a lot of us are concerned about toys with suction cups actually doing their job.

Like a trooper, this one held on for the ride(s). I tried this one on my ceramic tiled bathroom floor, my hardwood floor AND the tub (Can you tell I liked this toy a lot already?) :lol: Toys with suction cups rock!

I personally like versatility where you can use toys in multiple places. And for the money, I'd say you're getting a good deal for this toy. Definintely worth it in my book!

• Members

So what I want to know is....did the toy make you cum? Cause in my book, if a toy is nice, is versatile, but doesn't "feel" good - then I don't want it. So playing devil's advocate here - did it do it for you????

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
So what I want to know is....did the toy make you cum? Cause in my book, if a toy is nice, is versatile, but doesn't "feel" good - then I don't want it. So playing devil's advocate here - did it do it for you????

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mikayla :blink:

My sincerest apologies, Mikayla - I thought that would have been evident :P

Yes, each time I used it! From the ceramic tiled bathroom floor, to the wood floor, to the tub AND the bed.

And you'll personally like this one ... it's GREAT for anal as well! ;)

(Just thought I'd throw that out there)

• Members

Thanks for telling me...hee hee!

I like to know...kind of plain outright, I am more of the "tell it like it is" kind of person, ya know!!!

Kayla

• 5 months later...
  • Members
how do you get it open to put the batteries in?

My apologies for not repsonding sooner - I've been having family issues.

To my recollection, I was not grasping the correct area :P

I had a friend over one evening and presented it to him and he just took it from my hands and opened the base lol

I'm such a dork sometimes!