Official Community Forums Home

First Rabbit - Suggestions?

• Members

I've had a real hard time achieving orgasm - as in, I've yet to have one. Ever. I've only recently started trying sex toys - three of them - and while I've enjoyed myself some, still, nothing. The best I've got is a cheap-o slimline, which isn't bad, but may take practice before it gets the job done, if at all.

Long story short, I want to try a rabbit, although it looks a bit intimidating. Most of them look pretty big, especially in girth, and I don't have much experience, so I'm not sure if how much I can handle. Any of you ladies have any suggestions?

• Members

While not technically a rabbit, my favorite dual action toy--and the favorite of several women on here--is the Japanese Strawberry Shake Dual Action Vibe. It has 2 bullets in it, and several different levels of vibrations. This is absolutely my "go to" toy!

http://shop.tootimid.com/japanese-strawberry-shake-dual-action-vibe.aspx

• Members

While not technically a rabbit, my favorite dual action toy--and the favorite of several women on here--is the Japanese Strawberry Shake Dual Action Vibe. It has 2 bullets in it, and several different levels of vibrations. This is absolutely my "go to" toy!

http://shop.tootimid.com/japanese-strawberry-shake-dual-action-vibe.aspx

i want that one so so bad!!!

• Members

Hi Darcy!

OK, well, here is my suggestion. 85% of all women need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. You indicate you have never had one. Let's change that. Now, statistically, a stronger orgasm will be ahieved if you combine insertion with clitoral stim - which is where a dual action like a rabbit comes in. I, however, am a firm believer in bullets for their own merits. You can achieve orgasm with just the clitoral stim as well. So, if I were you....I would buy a bullet. This way, you can combine with the slimline you already have, you can use it alone, or with a partner (they fit great in between during intercourse) or on him (or her) too. So, that is my suggestion.

I would recommend:

Twin Pleasure Vibe

As it is my favorite for low and hit stimulation.

However, if you have your heart set on a dual:

Royal Consort which is free right now

or

JR Pearl

because it is a classic!

• Members

Since you are new to toys, start with something not so intimidating. Perhaps try a multi-speed vibrator. It can be inserted but also can help you to achieve just a clitoral orgasm; which trust me, is a great begining to helping you with bigger and better orgasms.

I do second that you should probably invest in a bullet to help you find that right feeling and to get more comfortable with toys. As for dual-action/rabbits, the suggested above is a great start to using dual-action. My suggestion would be the Butterfly Kiss http://shop.tootimid.com/butterfly-kiss.aspx it is smaller/less intimidating, made for the G-Spot, and is waterproof. So you can relax in a spa, take it into the bath or the shower. It has many great reviews and is at a great price. Good luck with choosing the right toy! :D

• Members

i agree, you should get a bullet or a small vibe.. my very first toy was a very simple vibrator, that (back then) worked wonders... now as i've progressed, i got a JR pearl that mikayla was talking about (and i like it..) but when i'm with my hubby, while we are doing it, i put the small vibrator (almost like an egg or bullet) on my clit, and it never fails to get me.. within minutes i've hit my big "o"...

so pair it up. it's easier too (i think) for you to control a "shaft" and have the clit stimulation with 2 separate toys.

• Members

Thank you! I don't know if it's a matter of intensity or what - I easily may have yet to experience one, though. I was a late-bloomer, have only had one low-key relationship, never did the deed. I didn't even start to try things out by myself until I was a senior in high school. I do have a rocket somewhere that may be worth digging up, though I will keep a bullet in mind. Not sure if there's a big difference 'tween the two or not.

One last Q - could a stimulating lube be a good investment?

• Members

Thank you! I don't know if it's a matter of intensity or what - I easily may have yet to experience one, though. I was a late-bloomer, have only had one low-key relationship, never did the deed. I didn't even start to try things out by myself until I was a senior in high school. I do have a rocket somewhere that may be worth digging up, though I will keep a bullet in mind. Not sure if there's a big difference 'tween the two or not.

i have a "tingling" lube that we occasionally use, and i don't really like it.. it's the first (and only "stimulating" one i've tried) we have used ky, and i like that.. and the tootimid gel lube (LOVE IT!), but i don't like the tingling one because if you use too much it kind of hurts...

when looking at bullets, since it's your first, i'd suggest one that can change speeds/power... i found out that i LOVE vibrations.. If i could have a toy with the vibrations of a jack-hammer, i'd get it in a heartbeat.. but everyone is different. and it's fun to experiment. :D

• Members

Darcy - I have this one : http://shop.tootimid.com/fukuoku-twist-and-shout.aspx luv it!!! You can control where you want the stimulation and how you want it delivered..fast slow..pulse..whatever. As you can see it is ribbed, so you may want to pick up some lube too - that helps!

Happy testing!

• Members

Yes, I do think a stimulating lube may help. But I would try to orgasm with out first. Dig up that bullet and start slow. As I said before you need to find out what touch is erotically stimulating to you. the add the lube (suggestion below).

Lube:

Viva cream for Women

and there are some drug store brands that work as well.

Bullets:

Hmmmm, not able to find my favorite but something with adjustable vibes and will slide around easily. ;)

• Members

I think I found a good one, non-threatening and quite inexpensive.

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/climax-rabbit1/

Well I'm no lady but I know what works pretty well for me. Bullets. the most inexpensive toy at the Sex Shoppe is almost always the bullet. For $3 to $5+ a couple AA batteries you've got a prime mover. I've got 3 or 4 of them. They are handy to cup in your hand as you're holding the base of a dildo or dong as you drive it in and out. Awhile back maybe 2 years ago I had a dong type vibrator with about a 2 inch line of beads that spun round and round. Boy howdy that puppy got some serious use till one day I zigged when I shoulda zagged and that bunny don't run no mo. :(